YAY!!!!!! (I hope!)

schmetterling

Reaction score
This may be a bit premature but I'm soooooo excited!!! For anyone who's seen some of my posts, I am bf my 17 month old dd and have been anxiously awaiting my cycles returning so we could start trying again soon. Well...I bought a ton of ovulation strips and started taking them a week or so ago. Today, I the test line was almost as dark as the control line and when I tested again tonight, they are the same darkness, which means it's a positive!!!!!!!! I was cramping last night so I was wondering if something was going on but didn't want to give my hopes up because after 17 months of nothing I was honestly expecting to have to wean in order to start ovulating again (and I may yet, as I won't believe this until I get my period). It's almost 11 pm here and I'm sending my husband out (amazing guy!) to get me a digital ovulation test to confirm. I'm just so excited, it's crazy. We don't want to start trying RIGHT away because we have some important weddings in May and June and a trip in June but I'd like to track my cycles for a cycle or two (if I'm even regular at all...this may be a one shot deal for all I know) and then start trying maybe in November or so. It's just awesome to see something on that test strip and finally get some hope that my body may be getting fertile again.

It's a good day :)

That's great news chick :hugs:
Are u taking anything that can help you O?

Thanks!! I got the digital test last night and it was definitely positive! I never thought I'd be this excited to ovulate lol!! I'm not taking anything. We will see how my cycles are now but I'm just thrilled to be fertile again at least on some level !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->