YAY i'm officially in the 2WW whose with me?

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
ovulated on monday and got the line on my ff chart today (see below) so i'm 3dpo today

let the symptoms (assuming) begin lol

oh sorry just noticed the chart had put my ov on monday but the cm and poss opk was on tues whats that all about??

Good luck!!

I'm there too, think I'm 6DPO today, AF not due til the 17th so got a long wait!! Trying not to symptom spot but noting everything down so I know for future months what is 'normal'.

Hope this is our month!

Good luck!!

I'm there too, think I'm 6DPO today, AF not due til the 17th so got a long wait!! Trying not to symptom spot but noting everything down so I know for future months what is 'normal'.

Hope this is our month!

yeah me too hun i fussed over far too much last month but want to get on with work have my free weekend this month and test the following weekend

mm wonder if that will work!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO X

Your temps definately suggest monday, not sure why your OPK wouldn't match up. My chart is all over the place this month - it was my sisters wedding on my predicted ov date so I didn't have time to chart properly at teh crucial time, just about managed to make sure we DTD!

Not sure about symptoms either as I've been really ill this week. roll on next week and some symptoms!

i think I O'd on CD16 or 17 FF not too sure yet but i'm hoping it was the case and Clomid has worked first cycle for me
Bring on that BFP!!!!

Hi I am also with you in 2ww.Now on 7 dpo.2 nd round of clomid..Today had some blackish cm.Nipples are sore also.....

umm well i got a positive opk on cd 15 (tuesday) we only bd that day...so assuming i am oing today..idk lol...but we only bd once so probly wont be my month. :( good luck ladies....

I'm in the 2ww with ya too! 5dpo for me. Good luck to us all and hopefully BFP's all around! :hugs:

I think o'd on the 4th (Sat)had pos OPK on Fri but have long LP as :witch: not due until 21st only BD the day I got my Pos and the day after O so not sure if i'm in with a chance but that won't stop me symptom spotitng next week. Good luck to all hope we all get :bfp:

I'm sort of in the TWW! I'm not charting or anything...we're just "not preventing." Hubby is really wanting to ttc, and I go back and forth...but we BD on CD 15 (I have a 28 day cycle), which was yesterday morning at 430AM...and he didn't withdraw. Both times I've gotten pregnant, it's been CD 15/16. This is our first month "not preventing," sooo...that's why I say I'm kind of in the TWW! Good Luck to all of you!!

What's got me is all my 'symptoms' from the last 4 days seem to have disappeared today. This week has gone quite quickly though. I just think, this time next week the witch will either be on her way or not!

i'm with ya!!i'm 5dpo today ( i think??? ) see ticker below! no symptoms as yet but still keeping an eare/eye/boob/etc out for em !! lol

sara

xxxxxxx

i am in 2ww - all i have is tiredness, sore bbs, headache - and is CCM one?? I had cramps for last 3 days - I am now 6dpo - the creamy cm came yday

wow sounds promising for alot of us GOOD LUCK ladies xx

I'm with you too. 7 DPO all I have is awful heartburn n sore boobs!! Not much fun at all.:blush:

I'm with you, 4 DPO for me. I'm not too hopeful my chart had a wobble when i first thought I'd ov'd, temps levelled off, dipped then flew up after d19. I'm trying not to symptom spot but the girls are awful sore so its hard not to! ;)

Good luck :)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im with you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 4DO and in the 2ww with you :wohoo:

Although I'm doubtful for this month, I don't think we timed the BDing very well.

Was planning for a BD on the morning of my ovulation day but guess what...the family turned up for a visit :hissy: If i'm not preggo this month it's their fault! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->