Yay i've booked my holiday!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Yay i booked it, so excited LOL:happydance:
Only doing Butlins in Skegness but is first holiday with us all, though Jack was too little to go abroad

We go on 30th July and i can't wait, amd planning in my head what to pack already:wacko:

We've gone For B,B,D so i can have at leats a bit of a break from cooking and it has worked out quite well cost wise for meals included

YAY!!!

Have a fabby time hunni you deserve it (((HUGS)))

xxx

:happydance: :happydance: I love butlins in Skegness an MIL is on about goin end of July so i might be there too :happydance: lol!
Hope u have a brill time Jo!
xx

hee hee that would be so ace if you were there at same time:happydance:

I last went to skeggy when i was about 7 but never been to a Butlins

i love butlins when i was about 14 i always wanted to grow up to be a red coat :lol: think yous will all have an ace time :happydance::headspin:

Jo, Hope you have a great Holiday!!!!!

Oh cool would love to go one year :D

YAY!! That sounds lovely, lucky you!

Ive never been to Skeggy :-(

Have an ace time. Butlins is great fun, I love it there

Sinead

awww have a gr8 time hun!!! sure itll be fab!!

I worked at Butlins Skegness from 2001 to 2005. I only left cuz I was pregnant and wanted to move back nearer to my parents. I was assistant manager of the sun and moon pub up the far end by the pool bar... maybe you lot that go regularly have seen me b4 LoL

I miss it loads, it was a fab job. I am going back to visit my mates on the 25th of this month and taking my little one with me. Its the first time she has been on holiday and the first time my friends have seen her so should be fun :)

have fun Jo xxxx

kelly xx

hope you have a great time!

We are going to minhead at easter with my sister and mate and there kids, i love butlins

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->