yay! Leaky boobs!

Itsychik

Reaction score
Sooo... this might be TMI, and it might be pretty pointless, but I noticed just like 30 minutes ago for the first time that my nipples were leading a clear/yellowish fluid!

This might sound kind of silly... but I've been really worried about breast feeding (I'd pretty much convinced myself that because it was something I want to be able to do soooooooooooooooo badly that it just wouldn't work!) And I've been reading about other ladies having leaky breasts... and I KNOW that it's normal if it doesn't happen either, but I had convinced myself that since it wasn't happening to me that that was just further proof that I wouldn't be able to bf... :blush:

So when I noticed it like 30 minutes ago I thought I was going to cry because I was so relieved. I've even tried squeezing the breast/nipple several times since then just to see if anything comes out (it does!) and I just can't help but feel relieved... :happydance:

Just glad that that's something that I won't worry about (as much!) in the coming months... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"