• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

YAY!!!!! New TTC #1 area!

StarKatie

Reaction score
Who else is pumped this area is finally open. Seeing the "coming soon" for so many days got me more excited I think, haha.

So, I'm Katie and we have been TTC #1 for 5 cycles now. :D

Looking forward to meeting/re-meeting all of you other first timers.

Hiya, I'm Ellie, 27.
Stopped taking the pill end of January and on cd 22 of my first proper cycle and ttc our first.

Good Luck everyone!! x

Hiya, I'm Ellie, 27.
Stopped taking the pill end of January and on cd 22 of my first proper cycle and ttc our first.

Good Luck everyone!! x

Hey Ellie! Great to meet you! I'm 26. Lots and lots of :dust: your way! :D

Hello Hello! I'm not sure if I am allowed here we are more relax with our TTC ( no charts, temps etc...) We just :sex: whenever and hope every month.

I'm Crochet and I;m new.

Love to all
:dust:

Hello Hello! I'm not sure if I am allowed here we are more relax with our TTC ( no charts, temps etc...) We just :sex: whenever and hope every month.

I'm Crochet and I;m new.

Love to all
:dust:

Hi Crochet! Nice to meet you too! Of course you're allowed here. Sometimes I wish I could just take a more relaxed approach, but I'm too obsessed with this baby business. :blush:

Thank you Katie I just thought I'd make sure ;-)
I hope that this is our lucky month!

Hi Ladies,

Im trying to conceive no.1 went off the pill in November although not ovulating yet so it might be a long journey lol.

Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone.

:dust: to all

hi im natasha i'm 27 and we have been trying 4 2 and half years. I've had 4 m/c's and an ectopic x

Gosh Natasha it certainly has been a long journey for you so far sorry to hear it has been so hard, hopefully this really will be a lucky thread and you get your :bfp: and it sticks soon.

Hi All,
Finally the wait is over I am 26 n TTC#1 since Nov 2010 Hope that we all get our BFP soon n lots of baby 2 all.

TTC #1 and this is our first cycle trying! I'm 27 and hubby 34 and we are hoping to get a nice quick BFP but being realistic I know its unlikely to happen first cycle.

Lots of sticky baby dust to all TTC!

Luxy xx

Hey everyone
I'm 30 and TTC#1 for 13 months now.
Good luck to all! :dust:

Im 19 OH is 22 we have been trying for 8months now, i have just brought a fertility test for my OH off the internet were going to do it 2nite i hope it all goes ok and hie got good :spermy: xx :dust:

Gosh Natasha it certainly has been a long journey for you so far sorry to hear it has been so hard, hopefully this really will be a lucky thread and you get your :bfp: and it sticks soon.

thank you very much, i hope u get ur bfp very soon 2. My af is due monday. What day are u on? X

Yeay! Hello everybody,
I'm very excited too.
I'm 31 (nearly 32) and ttc our first. My husband is 25 (I know I'm a cradle snatcher!)
We got accidentally pregnant in Dec and had a m/c at 6 weeks at the end of Jan. Now we are trying ish - and am in tww although my cycle has been very peculiar since m/c so I don't think it'll work this time around.
Good Luck to all you lovely ladies.

PS glad we have this forum, lovely as everyone is here it'll be nice to have a place where I don't have to face up to the fact that so many other people have had babies and I have not managed it yet :(

Especially feel for you Tasha16 :hugs:

Hi girls im 35 dh is 31 (im cradlesnatcher too!:winkwink:) been ttc since august last year, had 2 m/c's and now been trying ish (well ntnp) for a couple months....hope this is our month girls, xmas babies all round!!! xxx:hugs:

Hi pheonix im only cd8 at min, shud be joining ya in the tww in around 4/5 days or so, think i ov tues....all bein well!! Im opk'ing so will c how it goes xx good luck hun xxx:hugs:

Tash16 - Unfortunately I haven't got quite that far yet, I came off the pill in November and no sign off AF yet so just waiting around lol.

FX'd for you this month.

Hi Girls,

I'm 30 OH is 32 and this is 4th cycle of ttc #1 before that we were NTNP!!!

I am currently 11 days PO, AF is due on Monday. I have just POAS got a BFN, I knew it was too early but couldn't resist!!!

I am becoming more and more impatient as the TWW lingers on and on,

So glad that this forum ad finally opened,

Baby Dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back