Yay or Nay?

B

baby.love

Hey girls

Today is CD14 and i *think* i may have a + OPK. One side of the line is as dark as the control line, Yesterday i have shed loads of EWCM and did an OPK which isnt as dark as todays but still a pretty good line....

So is this it?

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSCI0060-1.jpg

Oh and ignore the ticker thats an average cycle length since having Sienna :thumbup:

Ta :kiss:

i wud still bd 2mro test will prob b pos x

Yeah the plan is to DTD all week :lol: I will keep going and wait until they fade out :flower: x

I agree with honey, get busy and that way you are covered whatever!
I've had positives not much darker than that in the past x

Thanks girls - Yesterdays test (CD15) was defo lighter than CD14, so i am assuming that was my +.... I am going to keep testing to see if they keep getting lighter though as my cycles are slightly screwy :)

The thing that gets me is, although one side of the line is the same colour as the control line, it still doesnt seem like a great +.... But i suppose you get what you pay for and IC's are not the best?!

Thanks again :flower:

From what I'm looking at, I think I use the same IC's as you. I would get lines like that and think they were positive, but then a few days later they got super dark and I realized that they weren't positive previously! A + on them usually comes up straight away, and when I get faint 'are they or aren't they' lines, it usually is after 5 mins or so that they look like your pic. It's different for everyone but I would say that you haven't gotten your + quite yet, although some ladies never get dark lines on them.

I recently posted a pic in my journal of one that I got this evening, my test from yesterday and the day before looked like your darker test, and then today it got super dark.

Mine was like that yesterday , but today got super strong lines , good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->