• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Yay!! Soo happy this is now open!

Lily7

Mum & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been stalking this for ages and happy it is finally open!
I am 28 years old married and TTC#1. Been trying for 6 months since we got married with no joy:growlmad:
FX it happens for us soon, we should be due to test 9th April.
Slowly but surely going crazy!:wacko:

I'm TTc #1 too, but holding off till after our wedding at the moment. Good luck xxx

thanks...oh not long until your wedding, good luck - I hope you have a lovely day, our Wedding day truly was the best day of our lives :) maybe you will get a honeymoon baby FX x

:wave: We're trying for baby number 1 as well x

:wave:
Lets hope this brings us all good luck

:dust::dust::dust:

I am also TTC No. 1 (well, in a week or so we are) and pretty new around here. Good luck to all!

:wave:
It's so exciting isn't it? :thumbup:
It can be quite emotionally draining at times aswell though :growlmad:
Good Luck :hugs:

Anyone want to be buddies?

Hi everyone,
I am 28 years old married and TTC#1. Been trying for 6 months since we got married with no joy:growlmad:

Hi - I'll be testing 8th ish if Af hasn't shown her face.
Fingers crossed for you this time.

Hi everyone,

Hi - I'll be testing 8th ish if Af hasn't shown her face.
Fingers crossed for you this time.

Same to you!:dust::dust:

So Ladies.....what has everyone been trying? anyone using ovulation kits etc?

Hi all, I'm Elhaym, 27 and been trying for our first for over 6 months now :D

Lily, I use OPKs, have worked well for me previous cycles with nice positives (though I'm not pregnant, so maybe not that well, LOL) but this cycle i'm still waiting for my positive 2 days later than normal. Late ovulation hopefully, because I hope I didn't miss it! Sometimes I wonder if my OPKs are accurate and if I'm actually missing ov or not.... CONFUSING! :haha:

I chart my temps and CM which up until m/c worked nicely but now is all over the place I may have to step it up and check cervix as well and / or opks (without telling my hubby!)

We used OPK last cycle for the first time, I was able to get my smiley face and was soo happy just to know that I am ovulating
We decided not to use them this cycle and have stuck to :sex: every other day, it can all be very confusing :dohh:
I wouldn't even know how to go about checking CM or cervical position :dohh: I am just hoping and praying we will get our :bfp: this time
FX to all x

hi girls, also trying for number 1. I am 25 and dh is 30. we've been married for almost 9 months. did NTNP for 4 months. Finally in January I decided to try OPK's and learned that I O later than I had thought. Got my first ever BFP that month, but sadly ended a week later. My body is still not back to normal and am currently on cd25 with no O in sight. It is such an amazing, yet tiring and frusterating journey isn't it?! baby dust to everyone! :dust:

hi girls, also trying for number 1. I am 25 and dh is 30. we've been married for almost 9 months. did NTNP for 4 months. Finally in January I decided to try OPK's and learned that I O later than I had thought. Got my first ever BFP that month, but sadly ended a week later. My body is still not back to normal and am currently on cd25 with no O in sight. It is such an amazing, yet tiring and frusterating journey isn't it?! baby dust to everyone! :dust:

I am sorry for your loss, yes your right, mixed emotions all the time. I was naive and honestly though it would happen straight away and have our honeymoon baby :cry:

Good luck :hugs:

good luck everyone
i am 28 and ttc#1, we are in our 3rd month of trying, i am just about to start my 2ww
fx for you all and lots of :dust: to us all xxx

good luck everyone
i am 28 and ttc#1, we are in our 3rd month of trying, i am just about to start my 2ww
fx for you all and lots of :dust: to us all xxx

Good Luck! I am 2 dpo so I'll keep an eye and see how you get on :)

Hi All,

My OH and I are TTC #1. This is the 1st month where we've really gone all out yo conceive. We've used OPKs this time round and I've got a BBT thermometer all set fir next month if we're not lucky!
We've been trying in total for around 3 months but not come close yet.... That I know of! We were completely naive just like most others it seems. Thought we'd get a BFP the first month of trying... Sooooo silly!!
I'm currently 6 DPO and hoping to wait to test on 01/04. We bd'd almost every day this month so fingers crossed it works.
Good luck to all of you x

pheonixrising First, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first the same time you did. I was just wondering how your cycles have been going since then. normally I O around cd 19, last cycle is was cd22, now I am on cd25 and nothing. :shrug: My CM and BBT have also been a little of. it seems like I always have some kind of EWCM which makes it even more difficult to track O and to top things off...my temp went above the coverline for 3 days so I thought I O'd but now it's been below for 3 days. Sorry for the babbling...just wanna know if you have experienced any of this after your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"