Yay! They fit!

Tattoo

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
A few weeks before I got pregnant I bought myself a pair of leopard print skinny jeans in a size 12, having slimmed from a size 16. They barely fitted then, and were the first thing to be relegated to the back of the wardrobe during pregnancy.
Today I'm wearing them! They're done up! I can sit down in them!
I'm as slim as I was before pregnancy! :happydance: A little saggier and stretchmarkier, but still slim! Hooray!

(Please forgive self indulgent celebration post, I just wanted to share with people who'd relate to what a big deal being back in skinny jeans is!)

Congrats! You have every right to celebrate - losing the baby weight is no easy task. I had LO nine months ago and still have 15 to lose before I'm to my pre-baby weight... and then a bunch to go after that! I have so many cute pairs of skinny jeans that I can't wait to wear again. They're my motivation!

Yay, well done! :happydance: Great feeling, isn't it!

Lucky you! I would throw a party if I managed that!

12 months on, I was still 7lb away from my pre-baby weight. Mainly all contained in a huge mommy pouch. We just went away for a short break last week to celebrate LO's first birthday and I gained a pound for every day we were holidaying, so now I am 12lb heavier than pre-pregnancy. Depressing. that'll teach me to think I can get away with eating dessert with every meal. :doh:

Huge congrats! self indulge, why not you have done really well! :happydance:

Yey! I managed to get back in my skinniest of skinny jeans last week and I was sooo happy! I'd lost all my weight by 4 weeks but my saggy tummy meant I could only wear my normal jeans, but I love my skinny jeans and I've barely had them off since!

Yay! Well done!! I also slimmed before this baby, to a 14... hoping my skinnies will slip on in a few weeks!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm hoping it doesn't take me another 12 months to get back in mine lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->