Yay we're trying!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Please no hate - my husband and I decided to start trying for baby #3 yesterday, Mother's Day. The "no hate" part is because my baby #2 is only 8 months and I know current recommendations are to wait 12 to 24 months to ttc, but I also have quite good nutrition, I did all throughout my pregnancy and my midwives were astounded by my great iron levels and so on, I'm very active, have been religiously doing kegels, had my midwives be astonished how quickly I healed after both baby #1 and baby #2, I'm very healthy, and I feel physically ready. My husband and I were both previously married to people who didn't want kids so we feel like we got a late start and we don't want to wait too long between children. I never had complications with either pregnancy or birth, both births were vaginal and 100% pain medication free and I didn't tear with either birth. I eat an organic, non-GMO, whole food plant based diet and take cultured whole food prenatals while pregnant and postnatals after pregnancy. Anyway the point I'm trying to make is I am VERY health conscious and don't feel like we have entered into the decision to try to conceive again recklessly, we are aware that the body needs time to heal between pregnancies and aren't disregarding the information about the risks of spacing pregnancies too close together, we just feel that my particular body heals quicker than others partially because I work really hard at it and partially because it's just the way my physical genes are. My mom had five of us kids spaced really close together and never had an ill effect, and my grandmother, her mother, was one of 14 children spaced close together. I'm not saying it's something to strive for necessarily, only that I feel like my genes work in my favor. We are so excited to be trying again and hope that this community here can be supportive while we do! I'm also still breastfeeding and don't have my period back yet but we don't mind if it takes a while before I start ovulating and before we conceive, we just wanted to start trying now because you gotta start somewhere! So hi everybody! Sending you all baby dust!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->