Yay!

gilliankelly

Reaction score
Just back from the hospital. Baby is fine! She did an Internal, and said I'm 1-2 centimetres dilated and I'm softening, and then she did a membrane sweep (aoch!), and told me it has a 50% chance of putting me into labour within the next 24-48 hours!

I'm scheduled for an induction of labour on Tuesday 11th Sept if I don't go into labour beforehand! Woo hoo!

Oooh Oohhh How exciting for you..........Id reccomend plenty of rest now, while you can, so your raring to go hun!! Good Luck!

Cant wait, so many births coming up!

Yey......pretty much the same as me then!!

Lets hope the naughty boys decide to get a move on!!!

Come on Babies!!!!

xx

OMG Gill......I've just noticed something a bit spooky!

I clicked on your name insted of clicking on the post & it took me to ur personal prof!!!

You have the same Birthday as me (although ur a year older!)

This is crazy....

Are due dates are a day apart, both having boys, both been for sweeps on the same day and have the same birthday!!

Might just be me but I thought that was a little spooky!!!

OMG Gill......I've just noticed something a bit spooky!

I clicked on your name insted of clicking on the post & it took me to ur personal prof!!!

You have the same Birthday as me (although ur a year older!)

This is crazy....

Are due dates are a day apart, both having boys, both been for sweeps on the same day and have the same birthday!!

Might just be me but I thought that was a little spooky!!!

lol. Weird! It'd be even weirder if our sons have the same birthday. :) How odd! How do you feel after your sweep today? I've had a shower, and have just been pottering around. I haven't had any contractions or spotting. Just feel the same.

fingers crossed labour happens soon hun xx

lol. Weird! It'd be even weirder if our sons have the same birthday. :) How odd! How do you feel after your sweep today? I've had a shower, and have just been pottering around. I haven't had any contractions or spotting. Just feel the same.

Had a few little pains earlier on but nothing thats made me think 'could this be it?' I've just been pottering around too, OH has just moved our room around a little as I changed my mind when I wanted LO's crib so I'm just sorting a few bits out! Other than that I've been bouncing on my ball a lot and went for a walk to the shop earlier! Might get OH to take me over some speed bumps later!

Think I'm losing my plug.....I have something happening its not blood tho like a pinky/brown colour & only v.small amount....sorry if TMI but thats whats happenin! I don't feel any different tho!

The sweep has to work for one of us......we both can't be that unlucky!

Would be V Spooky if they we're born on the same day!!

Have to keep each other updated

xx

OMG! A pinky colour?? That's your show!! My friend Mary had pink show and the next day she had contractions and gave birth! You've had your show!! You must be close!!!

OOohhhh .. good luck to both of you .. hope something happens soon for you and your little bubbas dont keep you waiting too long.

OMG! A pinky colour?? That's your show!! My friend Mary had pink show and the next day she had contractions and gave birth! You've had your show!! You must be close!!!

Hmm, I dunno. A friend of mine had her show and she didn't have her baby til two weeks later!? I think it might have just been because of sweep maybe!
I've got it in my head that I'll need to be induced! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->