:) yay!

A

AppleBlossom

I am not working at the minute. I can't go back to work where I was right now because the shifts tend to be till quite late at night and day shifts are rare, especially this time of year between wedding season (I worked at a hotel) and because I have no-one to look after Grace on a regular basis and cannot afford nor get to a nursery (don't drive) I can't apply for other jobs because nobody will be willing to take someone one who says "Well this week I can do wednesday and thursday afternoon because my dad's off, but next week I can only do tuesday morning because he's in work the rest of the week.." etc so my grandma said, if I want, she will look after Grace on a friday morning as she doesn't do anything then so I can go back to volunteering at the primary school :) it's not paid but I love it and it gets me out of the house for a while. I'm reeeally excited!!

awww thats ded nice of her, gives you some time to yourself to do the little things you enjoy x

aww thats really nice of her hun, will be good for you to have some time doing something by yourself :hugs:

Aww, thats so great! :yipee:

Volounteering is amazing. Before getting pregnant I used to volounteer at the Rehabilitation center for people with mental and psysical disabilities and I LOVED it! :D

Thats fab hun, and i know its so worthwhile (maybe bias i am a teacher) hehe

Aw hun thats great!!! Will be nice for grace too to spend some time with her great grandma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->