YAY!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:thumbup::thumbup:I had a stretch and sweep done today, if that doesn't work then i'm booked for induction on thursday, this involves breaking my waters and starting a drip if nothing follows, i don't need the prostin gel because ym cervix is already favorable :happydance: They've decided that enough is enough, i have low waters and my babies growth has yet again dipped right down to the 5th centile in the past two weeks after we thought it had picked up, clearly this situation is NOT getting better and we have nothin to lose.

So by the weekend, we should have a baby! I'm so happy but so so emotional, i'm gonna miss my bump so much....can't believe the end is in sight.

ooo fantastic news hun good luck x i wish i could see the light at then end of the tunnel lol im booked in for sweep on weds so hopefully that will start something xx

Aww it's come round so fast!!! Good luck hun, fingers crossed the sweep gets things going x

yay! Exciting! Its been a hell of a pregnancy for you!

Yay good luck babe.. hopefully the sweep worked :thumbup: x

Ooooh good luck!! Looking forward to reading your birth story!

Hope all goes well for you chick. I know the thought of not having a bump any more bothers me too, however it'll be replaced by a gorgeous little one :) xx

Aww! How exciting. Good luck hun and let us know how everything goes. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->