YAY!!

Charlie_x

Reaction score
Today out of nowhere DH said that he thinks i should have another homebirth (I've had 1 hospital birth and 1 home birth - both good births and have there own good points!) I know the only reason at the start he didnt want me to have another as i ended up in hospital afterwards as the midwife thought i had a larger bleed than what i had had (better safe than sorry right?)

So anyway when i see the midwife in 11 days i'm going to tell her i would like to change to having a home birth!! :D

So YAYY!!!! Homebirth #2 here i come (as long as midwife agree's and hubby stays on my side lol my 1st home birth was sorted out mere days before DS2 arrived! LOL)

Anyone else hoping/having a home birth this time round??

You are soooo brave, anybody that does a home birth in my eyes is brave I NEED my drugs and the fact that you can do it at hom it amazing to me. So just wanted to say good for you! :)

They bring the drugs with them haha well gas & air anyway i'm happy with just that lol

Im having a home birth cant wait much prefer to be in my own comforting surroundings than in hospital, this is my first baby

efairie it really was a amazing expercence for me i hope your goes well and you have a nice easy home birth :D

Wow good for you!! I'm having a c-section so they def wont do that at home lol

I have to say if I was to do naturally I would like to do it at home myself then I would get to have my own little pool etc lol

efairie it really was a amazing expercence for me i hope your goes well and you have a nice easy home birth :D

Its nice to hear positive home birth expiriences, 99% of everyone ive told has laughed at me and said "you wait you will be in that hospital as soon as pain kicks in" little do they know im so stubborn every comment like that makes me even more determinded to do it my own way

Wow you're so brave! It's really nice that you've got a supportive husband too :) This is my first baby so I'm definitely going into hospital as I won't know what's normal and I'm such a wimp I'll end up begging for more than gas and air!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->