yay!!!

vejables

Reaction score
went to old navy today and got the cutest maternity pants ever!!! i have been looking around, and most places have the UGLIEST pants i have ever seen!!!!

definately worth checking out, ladies!!! (psssttt.. they're on sale, too!!) :happydance:

Theres certainly some rank MAT clothes available lol

On my searches I found loads in the US that I liked :dohh:

Could you not just order them online then Wobbles? Dorothy Perkins have some nice MAT stuff .. was looking the other day before i realised i was in the wrong section .. lol :dohh:

oops lol

Have ordered from internet shopping hun but I still preferred some of the US stuff I seen lol

I am not jokin but i was cryin the other day cos i have nothing to wear, i have a pair of jeans that are non mat but still fit me, i have some nice mat jeans from marks an sparks but are still to big, but no tops :hissy: i went everywhere an couldnt find anything, in the end i ended up spending a fortune on topshop website which i didnt want to do! Waste of money! lol
Anyway i now have some lovely tops stuck in my wardrobe waitin to be worn but im not goin anywhere to wear them now :rofl:

i know it get so hard when you're in between. my pants are just starting to feel too snug and i dreaded waking up every day and having nothing to wear but ugly sweats or something stretchy!!! so I went to old navy and got these two pairs of ADORABLE pants!!! and they fit now AND will fit later!!!! they are very stretchy, but also tight enough for now. (hard to explain) :)

I'm only 11 weeks and already have tons of maternity clothes.. my mother has bought tons!! LOL. She is going crazy over my pregnancy. I have two from Old Navy! One without the mat, and one with. I haven't tried either one. My pants still fit me now, they are just starting to get tight because I wear them really low on my hips, so my belly kind of goes over them.. :)

Ooooh thanks Vejables! I didn't even know Old Navy had maternity clothes. Last night I was looking online at a store called Motherhood and wasn't to fond of what I saw. I'll definitely check them out, since I like their regular clothes as well :)

mango,

yeah they have really really cute ones!!! corderoy (i cant spell) and cute things like that! just like thier regular stuff, but maternity!! they're great. nice shirts, too!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->