Yayyy :D

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Got my scan date :) received it in the post today ! Roll on 27th October! Xx

Shitting brick in all honesty x

I know ow u feel but im sure all will be good xxxx

Yay! That'll be your 12 week scan? So exciting! My scan is on the 21st, but I'll only be 8 weeks.

I could be anywhere between 12 weeks 4days at the scan to 9 weeks 1days lol x my last period was just spotting so they aren't counting it as a period lol

Me too! Oct 21st is my first scan ever....starting to wonder what's in there...

I've been binge watching "Supernatural" because I am sick and had nothing else to do. Starting to wonder if my baby is human... o_O Went from "Yeah, this bean is going to grow to solve all the world's problems!" to "S***, what if my bean grows to BEING all the world's problems!" :dohh: :rofl:

I could be anywhere between 12 weeks 4days at the scan to 9 weeks 1days lol x my last period was just spotting so they aren't counting it as a period lol

Sorry for not multi quoting. Hm. I've had a few wonky periods. Excited to see how far along you truly are! :)

I remember this excitement! I blinked twice and I'm nearly 32 weeks! Can't wait for update! X

Aw yay! I've had 2 scans due to bleeding but my genetic testing will be the 29th. Can't wait!

I remember this excitement! I blinked twice and I'm nearly 32 weeks! Can't wait for update! X

I will update the post as soon as I've had my scan :) xx also curious if there is only one bean as I've got pregnant with multiples before lol

Sadly, no. Just measurements for downs etc. I'll get the gender scan sometime 18-20 weeks along[/QUOTE]

I didn't find out with my second but this time round we are cause it's my last x

Exciting! Would you want multiples?

I'd be happy either way :) hoping there is at least one healthy bubba. If I get one healthy hubba I will be a very happy pregnant lady lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"