Yaz And An Anorexic Girl DON'T GO WELL...

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
As I Had Posted Last week, I went back on my Birth control, Yaz , Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Don't Get Me wrong

I Am Anorexic I Have Been Since I was 13, So I Have a BIG BIG BIG BIG FEAR Of Gaining Even a pound.. (how i got through 2 pregnancies I HAVE NO IDEA LOL ) But I Just do

So here Lately, Since its been JUST ABOUT a week Since I Started Taking It, I Have NOTICED A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE difference in my appetite alone!!! Stuff I would Normally Be so scared of seems to be my best friend Right now!. )AND NO IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT FOR THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE SEX!! )

Its Just So Odd ... and it amazes me how a tiny person my size, can eat like i have this past week.. it amazes me..My Mood Swings are getting better yaya, UGH they were so way off this past week

Anywho i just wanted to share that lil Bit of tidbit with you guys lol!As I Had Posted Last week, I went back on my Birth control, Yaz , Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Don't Get Me wrong

I Am Anorexic I Have Been Since I was 13, So I Have a BIG BIG BIG BIG FEAR Of Gaining Even a pound.. (how i got through 2 pregnancies I HAVE NO IDEA LOL ) But I Just do

So here Lately, Since its been JUST ABOUT a week Since I Started Taking It, I Have NOTICED A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE difference in my appetite alone!!! Stuff I would Normally Be so scared of seems to be my best friend Right now!. )AND NO IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT FOR THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE SEX!! )

Its Just So Odd ... and it amazes me how a tiny person my size, can eat like i have this past week.. it amazes me..My Mood Swings are getting better yaya, UGH they were so way off this past week

Anywho i just wanted to share that lil Bit of tidbit with you guys lol!

As I Had Posted Last week, I went back on my Birth control, Yaz , Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Don't Get Me wrong

Anywho i just wanted to share that lil Bit of tidbit with you guys lol!As I Had Posted Last week, I went back on my Birth control, Yaz , Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Don't Get Me wrong

Anywho i just wanted to share that lil Bit of tidbit with you guys lol!

lol Was the double posting just to re-emphasise your point? :p I'm just kidding lol :tease:

I'm glad you've been eating well. What have you been eating like over the past week? As you are annorexix then probably it is not as much as you think, as compared to your normal diet it will seem a hell of a lot, but in reality it could still be very little. When I was trying to overcome annorexia (I had this when I was 15-17) I thought that a chocolate bar, an apple and two bitefuls of something from the college cafetria was going mad and was going to make me obese... (wich I also used to be - when I was 14) and I remember eating as much as I could (the food stated above) and it nearly making me sick because I thought I had eaten SSOOOOOO much...

Are you getting any help for your eating disorder? If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me xx :hugs:

Ty for the response, LOL I didn't know it double posted.. My internet has been fudged up lately..

Ive been eating Nothing by fried food, YEAH I KNOW BADDDDDDDDlol but its what ive wanted so my husband gets it for me.. Im not even 90 pounds and im scared to get FAT..Ive always had that fear i suppose i guess since b4 i told any one i was anorexic

I Haven't gotten help yet, because it Just really i dunno I dun seem to have the time...(yeah i know i have to take care of myself b4 Anyone else im LEARNING that slowly) BUt My kids just seem to come first to me so.. But thanks I need someone to talk to other than my ex bf who is now my best friend.. ODD how that works out.. haha thats a different story for another time!

ty again! :blush:

--------------------------------------------------------------

lol Was the double posting just to re-emphasise your point? :p I'm just kidding lol :tease:

I'm glad you've been eating well. What have you been eating like over the past week? As you are annorexix then probably it is not as much as you think, as compared to your normal diet it will seem a hell of a lot, but in reality it could still be very little. When I was trying to overcome annorexia (I had this when I was 15-17) I thought that a chocolate bar, an apple and two bitefuls of something from the college cafetria was going mad and was going to make me obese... (wich I also used to be - when I was 14) and I remember eating as much as I could (the food stated above) and it nearly making me sick because I thought I had eaten SSOOOOOO much...

Are you getting any help for your eating disorder? If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me xx :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hey hun, I can totally relate to your post as I was anorexic from 16-25 years of age (and was hospitalized 2x) It's very hard but what I realized is that being anorexic, our thinking is a little warped and you MAY be thinking you're eating alot when in actuality, it's just a 'healthy' amount of food.

Through 8 years of continous therapy I have finally broken the ED cycle and now don't really worry much about food at all (take a look at my pic and it clearly depicts that) LOL It's been a good 5 years since I engaged in ED behaviors or thinking.

But I do empathisize with meds and weight gain. I'm on Prozac and although it's not really supposed to cause weight gain, it has in me. I also suffer from severe depression so Prozac has been the only thing that has really helped me - only it works a bit too well - b/c I am so happy I don't care about what I eat and it relaxes me so much that I don't want to exercise. lol I've gained a good 50 pounds on the medicine - but to tell you honestly, I wouldn't trade it in at all for a thin body. Happiness and security is such a precious commodity and I'd never want to lose that again.

I KNOW how gaining weight feels like it's the end of the world, but honestly it's not and if you just allow yourself 'to feel' whatever it is you're feeling, it'll help.

If you ever want to talk, please PM me.

:hug:

Thanks I Can relate to the anti depressants as well.. I am On Paxil CR That is bad for weight gain lol.. I've been diagnosed with Depression, Bad Anxiety and Anorexia all b4 i was 16!!! it sucked, But its harder when ur husband dont care to know about it (well mine dont ) Loving huh?

Hey hun, I can totally relate to your post as I was anorexic from 16-25 years of age (and was hospitalized 2x) It's very hard but what I realized is that being anorexic, our thinking is a little warped and you MAY be thinking you're eating alot when in actuality, it's just a 'healthy' amount of food.

Through 8 years of continous therapy I have finally broken the ED cycle and now don't really worry much about food at all (take a look at my pic and it clearly depicts that) LOL It's been a good 5 years since I engaged in ED behaviors or thinking.

But I do empathisize with meds and weight gain. I'm on Prozac and although it's not really supposed to cause weight gain, it has in me. I also suffer from severe depression so Prozac has been the only thing that has really helped me - only it works a bit too well - b/c I am so happy I don't care about what I eat and it relaxes me so much that I don't want to exercise. lol I've gained a good 50 pounds on the medicine - but to tell you honestly, I wouldn't trade it in at all for a thin body. Happiness and security is such a precious commodity and I'd never want to lose that again.

I KNOW how gaining weight feels like it's the end of the world, but honestly it's not and if you just allow yourself 'to feel' whatever it is you're feeling, it'll help.

If you ever want to talk, please PM me.

:hug:

I'm sorry your hubby isn't very supportive about it. :hugs: DH has been great with me and don't think I could have made it if he wasn't. Do you have any support groups near you that you can go to?

I'm on Prozac and although it's not really supposed to cause weight gain, it has in me. I also suffer from severe depression so Prozac has been the only thing that has really helped me - only it works a bit too well - b/c I am so happy I don't care about what I eat and it relaxes me so much that I don't want to exercise....

You know what, i've been on prozac for close to 2 years now and i've never felt its made me really happy... like when you actually think to yourself 'wow, i'm really happy!' ... I don't remember how it made me feel when i first starting using it, probably cos i was still such a mess and stuff, but over time, i've never noticed drastic changes in my mood. Just like... i feel normal. Which i guess is good, considering how i was.. but if i need it just to make me feel normal, then if i stop taking it, am i gonna feel bad again? Or do I just not need it anymore?
I guess my main point and worry is that i take it, every day, one pill, blah blah, but it doesn't make me feel any different. I still get down, i still get happy just like a regular person so i wonder if it's actually doing anything!

Hmmm!!!

Chris.. any input??
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back