• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Year of the babies

Try Rocking

Mommy to Amira and Remy
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed just about everyone seems to be getting pregnant this year? It's crazy!

Hubby and I finally get pregnant after 7 years
My sister is due in October
My cousin is due in April (yay!)
Hubbys cousin just had her first *they've been together a bit longer than DH and myself*
My BIL and SIL are due in September with their first *been together a year or two longer than hubby and myself*
And I just found out my aunt is pregnant!

It seems just about everyone is getting knocked up this year, has anyone else noticed it?

I've noticed! Everyone I know seems to have got or be getting married this year too (including me!).

I have noticed this too......
My SIL has just had a baby
My hubby's cousins is due March
One of my friends is due Sept
Two of my friends are due in Oct
One of my friends is due in Nov
And another of my friends is going through IVF, so hopefully some good news soon.
And loads of my old school friends from facebook have posted scan pics, or their newborns at least 15 of them (Although I did go to an all girl's school, so there is bound to be more women, lol!)

Experts were predicting a baby boom this year due to the credit crunch. I guess it just goes to show how much more time we must be spending in the house, lol.

Apparently it happens during recessions and times of high unemployment!

It could be that we're all reaching an age where we've either planned babies or just felt more ready to, quite a few of our friends who are the same age or married in the last 4 years or so are expecting in the next 6 months! baby madness but good for us all as we'll have a great support network when they all arrive!

just heard something on the news about it. biggest baby boom in a while....didnt catch it all. lol.

I was thinking the same thing...
- Cousin due Feb also
- Friend from school due 18th Feb (day before me)
- Other Cousins OH due March
- Other cousin trying for 2nd!!

I was thinking the same thing...
- Cousin due Feb also
- Friend from school due 18th Feb (day before me)
- Other Cousins OH due March
- Other cousin trying for 2nd!!

yep, pregnant ladies everywhere! i thought it was just me who was noticing cos i'm pregnant but lots of people have been saying it.. baby boom! :)

Ive noticed this too! Lots og girls from my old work and lots of girls from school/college andddd my cousin :)

Just being confirmed now on channel 4 news that there's a baby boom! :)

Crazy! I just talked to my mom, my aunt is 4 weeks, so she's one week behind my cousin! This is going to be an interesting year!

its official:

https://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/27/population-growth-uk-birth-rate-immigration

Yeah, my brother rang me today to tell me his gf's pregnant and he's over the moon because he thought (his words) he was a jaffa!! So happy for them :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"