)*(yeast infection?)*(

vkj73

Reaction score
well...now that i'm almost certain i have the official + on the optk, i'm thinking the one from last week wasn't "the one", i have a mild yeast infection.

i know it isn't the most sperm friendly environment, but i'm wondering if there's any real harm in ttc now.

just about to ovulate + yi = :growlmad:

thoughts?

Not sure but didn't want to read and run.

I'd say as long as your OH doesn't mind to give it a go anyway...

well...now that i'm almost certain i have the official + on the optk, i'm thinking the one from last week wasn't "the one", i have a mild yeast infection.

i know it isn't the most sperm friendly environment, but i'm wondering if there's any real harm in ttc now.

just about to ovulate + yi = :growlmad:

thoughts?

Probiotics on an empty stomach and BioK yogurts will help clear up your yeast infection real quick. Also a lot of garlic intake will help you. And stay away from those refined white sugars and flours until it clears.

https://www.biokplus.com/en/

Sperm has the highest ph level of anything a male makes (more than blood or sweat for eg.) So adding ph to your already high ph environment of the infection may cause it to flourish. As long as you are not in pain, I would give it a go and treat yourself to the yogurts/probiotics after.

Happy baby making!
xxx
RR

thanks ~hope and rr,

i read last night that a yi can't interfere with a woman's ability to get pregnant. the main points were about the discomfort during bd.

i always have acidophilus on hand, and have been taking that the last couple of days.

even though i got a strong + on the optk last night, i decided to wait on the bd
'til this morning. kind of let "her" breathe. i'm really glad i did, cuz all was well:)

thank you again girls and here's :dust: to you and all!!!

hiya hun- im having exactly the opposite problem- my pH is too low (too acidic) which is killing the spermies. A very alkaline environment (such as the one while having thrush) is ideal for the sperm, but not so sexy I figure! As long as your not in pain hun, then I say go for it!!! If you are in too much pain but still want to get down to business, try masterbating your OH and just let him in when he's nearly 'there'- good luck!!

hiya hun- im having exactly the opposite problem- my pH is too low (too acidic) which is killing the spermies. A very alkaline environment (such as the one while having thrush) is ideal for the sperm, but not so sexy I figure! As long as your not in pain hun, then I say go for it!!! If you are in too much pain but still want to get down to business, try masterbating your OH and just let him in when he's nearly 'there'- good luck!!

thank you honeybee. love the advice:winkwink: i'm sorry to hear you're having the opposite problem. i would have thought that a yi was too acidic.
like, high ph = hi acidity.

good luck. let's hope we both get our ph's in check!!!

:hug:

This was gonna be my advice too hun.... Remember, lovemaking is for anytime during the month (nicer when you are going for that baby tho!!).... and I agree, masterbating and then jumping in at the right time sounds good to me. I got thrush last cycle, and we only got to do it once before DH got really sore!!!, so next time we are trying that method just in case - (I'm so prone to it) - that is of course if there is a next time - praying there won't be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->