• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

yehey! we're preggy!!

despereaux

Reaction score
I tested this am and it says right away possitive but not sure if I should believe it or not. Tested more times and again possitives. So, we went to the doctor to get checked and yes he said pregnant:happydance: This will be our 2nd baby:crib:

congrats hun what are your symptoms

hi,i missed my period for 2 weeks but i really thought that it should come anytime soon now because i've been having on and off cramps and sore boobs just like i normally feel when my period is coming soon. also, my period came late last mo. so i was assuming that it would be late this mo. as well.:flower:

Congratulations. Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy x

Well done happy for you, I just got a bfp yday evening. Hope u have a healthy pregnancy toots x

congrats hun what are your symptoms

hi,i missed my period for 2 weeks but i really thought that it should come anytime soon now because i've been having on and off cramps and sore boobs just like i normally feel when my period is coming soon. also, my period came late last mo. so i was assuming that it would be late this mo. as well.:flower:

Congratulations!

This happened to me too. My period was almost 2wks late last month as well and really felt like it was going to arrive at any time. I'm still not quite 2wks past when AF should have shown yet so still a little scared she might show up but don't feel as bloated now - and yesterday when I bent over I felt what seemed like a balloon filled with air that I assume is around bean :happydance:

Hi, got my results from the doc after a blood test.. confirmed that I am pregnant. Hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"