Yellow Breakable EWCM?

Kay_

Reaction score
So I've been getting yellow little globs of EWCM when I check my cervix..It seems to resemble EWCM however it does break after being stretched a little bit..wondering if anyone know what causes this? Never had it before

Last night I was experiencing some bad period cramps before bed and i just knew right away it was AF about to start BUT woke up and also checked cervix but no sign of anything:nope::dohh: Right now I'm on CD 40 with 3 past negative HPT:help:

Anyone have this before a BFP???

I had this before this bfp. I wanna say it was from about 3 dpo. There was just so much of it.

I had this before this bfp. I wanna say it was from about 3 dpo. There was just so much of it.

Thanks for your reply! I've just started to have AF cramps yet again and checked cervix but it is pushed far back and close semi-hard. GOD i hope its a good sign!!!:happydance: :dust:

I had this with my last pregnancy!!

Was it a lot or only a small amount?

I was having a small-medium amount when I posted this but only when I went to check my cervix. None today. FX

It only happened once and it was a good amount. I think it's a good sign. I remember thinking maybe it was an ovulation sign but that was proven wrong by an ultrasound. Good luck! When are you testing?

It only happened once and it was a good amount. I think it's a good sign. I remember thinking maybe it was an ovulation sign but that was proven wrong by an ultrasound. Good luck! When are you testing?

:cloud9::cloud9:

I already tested yesterday and two days prior to that and again two days prior to that...All three times it was :bfn::nope: I have a blood test scheduled for July 5th because I was scheduled to have a biopsy done but doctor didn't want to do it incase I was pregnant.

Do you normally have long cycles? It seems like AF would be overdue by now.

BTW, I had this two days around 5-7 dpo with my bfp! Not a lot of it either and I've never seen it otherwise.

Do you normally have long cycles? It seems like AF would be overdue by now.

BTW, I had this two days around 5-7 dpo with my bfp! Not a lot of it either and I've never seen it otherwise.

My longest cycle is 41 days. I've been tracking my cycles for the past year and they range from 25 days to 41 days. I only notice the yellow bits of EWCM every two days or so when I go to check my cervix. Cervix is also still closed and far back/high and is not firm/hard.

Ah, so AF should have been here by now but only just recently. Are you tracking o in any way?

Ah, so AF should have been here by now but only just recently. Are you tracking o in any way?

Yes, I've been tracking using the Kindara App. I had O'd already, had EWCM and watery CM leading up to those days like my usual O's.

CD44 today, cervix is still high/far back and closed. I BD'd a lot this month

Starting to get the yellow CM again tonight, but only when I swipe around my cervix..

FX you'll get a bfp soon! It isn't common, but some women never do get a positive until well after AF is due. Will you be testing today?

FX you'll get a bfp soon! It isn't common, but some women never do get a positive until well after AF is due. Will you be testing today?

Nope, I gave up after 3 BFN's on days 36, 38, and 40. I have a bloodiest scheduled for July 5th though. Todays the last day of the month and I've completely missed my period for the month of June!!:shrug:

This morning my CM is very watery with a little bit of sticky to it. Cervix is very high, closed. CD45 today, I'm very confused as to what is going on with my body. Last night I had AF cramps that lasted maybe 30min and then completely disappeared again.

I'm not stressing so theres no way a missed period could be related to stress.

I'm just as confused as you are! I really hope you get some answers next week at your appointment! It sucks not knowing what's going on. :hugs:

I'm just as confused as you are! I really hope you get some answers next week at your appointment! It sucks not knowing what's going on. :hugs:

Yes! I feel like I'm going crazy:headspin:

How is your TWW going?

I'm not currently ttc, I just had my daughter in February! We're thinking of ttc #2 late fall/winter, so I have a few months. Which is good because I have yet to have any sign of AF yet! Part of me is hoping she'll stay away and I'll ovulate the month we starting trying and I won't have to have AF. :haha: A girl can dream, right? There's also a very teeny tiny part of me that kind of wants her to come back before we start trying so I have some idea of what's going on when we get there. We'll probably just NTNP starting out, but it'd be nice to know if I'm actually ovulating at that point or if we're just wasting our time.

Hi Kay, did you end up getting AF or bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->