• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Yellow/brown CM amongst other symptoms....?????????

Apollo

Reaction score
To keep it brief we have been TTC a lot this month and AF is due on Tuesday.
Have had a lot of CM the past few days which has been clear then white but not stringy)....anyway, last night and this morning the CM has been abundant and yellowy browny colour.
I dont remember having this in the past. Does anyone know if that is a symptom of early pregnancy (amongst the cramps and other things)?
Im so sorry for always asking questions, Im just so new at this and am desperate to know what my body is doing.
Plus it will make me an absolute pro for the future and can help other people, lol :)
x x

I've read a few times that brownish cm can be a sign of early pregnancy for example implantation bleed can show as brownish cm, how many dpo are you?? Although on the down side it could just be a sign of the evil witch, as some people do get a bit of spotting for a few days before af is due, I always get spotting for about 5days before af shows, it's only ever when I go to loo and wipe, not enough for a pad ect so brownish cm can be both preg and af sign :/ it's really confusing coz the symptoms for both are very similar so it's hard to read, but once you start noticing a patern with yourself whilst ttc it will get easier :) fingers crossed tho you won't need to and you'll get a bfp and the witch won't show :D xxx

Thanks so much.
I am 9 days past ovulation (provided I calculated it correctly!!!)
It is unusual for me to get such gloopy yellow stuff coming out, I do get a bit of cm post AF but not normally that looks like that.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

x x x

i am 10 dpo and i got that last night. never get it either was just asking in ttw forum. i hope it means bfp for us.

Ha ha, thanks :)
Shes my little baby :) x

Well you can get apparently get implantation bleed upto 12 dpo :D so fingys and toes crossed that's what it is :) good luck & baby dust!! Keep us posted :) xxx

i am 10 dpo and i got that last night. never get it either was just asking in ttw forum. i hope it means bfp for us.

OOOOOH good luck to you!!!! Thinking of us!! lol :0

Well you can get apparently get implantation bleed upto 12 dpo :D so fingys and toes crossed that's what it is :) good luck & baby dust!! Keep us posted :) xxx

Thanks so much, Im going out of my head, lol. I so want to be bfp so I hope hope hope that these are good signs! :)

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"