Yellow Bumps....

i couldnt have waited either, paid for provate sexing scan at 19 weeks cos didnt wanna wait till 23 when i had my 20 week scan

havent u all been going mad wantin to know? well the ones who chose not to find out anyway

xxx

Oh believe me with two weeks to go it is getting the better of me, but definately adding to the excitement x

Ha ha this is my 4th and I was damned sure I wouldn't found out sex so we had a list of 3 names for either sex.

Lewis,Ashton,Luke

Imogen,Eve,Nevah (pronounced NUH-VAY-UH)

But after all the crap I have been through I decided to be naughty and find out sex as I needed to keep my self going.I am not saying anything though
:p as I still want to keep it a surprise but it has made me more relaxed.I haven't gone out and bought anything but it's weird I'm not in so much of a hurry now.I feel settled.But I am overjoyed though ha ha.

We've been told we are having a girl but can't agree on a name!! So glad i'm not team yellow, as theres no way we could agree on 2 names!!

We're team yellow by choice. We don't really mind either way so thought we'd take advantage of the opportunity for surprise, just another thing to look forward to! We ahve first names chosen for boy and girl (hope they look right as we've not been able to think of second choices) and the girl will have May as a middle name after my Godmother who dies last year. We've not got a middle name for the boy yet.

I'm not interested in getting blue/pink clothing. There are other colours out there if you look for them!

I have Lily for a girl and Alfie for a boy if its a boy it will be Alfie Kevin as my Dad passed away last year aged 49 so having his name as the middle name.

Everyone keeps saying how they think we're having a boy and calling the baby he all the time but i get all hormonal and hate it cos i think awww poor baby if its a girl!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->