Yellow cm

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello all

I had this in tww and now it's back no smell no infection what causes it?

Thanks in advance xx

I cant say for sure but im in my "2ww" and actually got my bfp this am and I had this the last 2 days. I also had it in pregnancy over the summer (unfortunately, MC at 12 weeks). it wasn't an infection and would kinda come and go.

Congratulations on both or your pregnancies both past and present :)

Thanks for responding ladies!

I'm actually having some yellow cm too, wondering if it's normal? I'm worried about every little thing since my pregnancy loss. I am only 4 weeks now and praying this one hangs on!

hey ladies just thought i'd tell u my experience with yellow cm. I had it 2 days ago & it was snotty like but it was a small amount. I was worried of course .. anyway the next day (yesterday) I had an internal ultrasound. my baby is measuring right on schedule & has a strong heart beat.. 175bpm. seen baby n 3D & it was AMAZING. he was moving around a lot. SO unless there is a odor or burning I wouldn't worry. & if it was an infection it would probably be BV which most likely wouldn't harm ur baby AT ALL. && is easily treated.

I'm actually having some yellow cm too, wondering if it's normal? I'm worried about every little thing since my pregnancy loss. I am only 4 weeks now and praying this one hangs on!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Love your profile picture.

From the sounds of things yellow CM is perfectly normal so I wouldn't worry if I were you. But maybe give your doctor a call to double check. When did you get your BFP? What DPO did you first see the yellow CM?

hey ladies just thought i'd tell u my experience with yellow cm. I had it 2 days ago & it was snotty like but it was a small amount. I was worried of course .. anyway the next day (yesterday) I had an internal ultrasound. my baby is measuring right on schedule & has a strong heart beat.. 175bpm. seen baby n 3D & it was AMAZING. he was moving around a lot. SO unless there is a odor or burning I wouldn't worry. & if it was an infection it would probably be BV which most likely wouldn't harm ur baby AT ALL. && is easily treated.

I bet that was amazing to see your baby in 3D! Very happy your little one is nice and healthy :baby:

I bet that was amazing to see your baby in 3D! Very happy your little one is nice and healthy :baby:

thank u :hugs: its my avatar picture or whatever so u can see it! hes still so small but very well defined!

thank u :hugs: its my avatar picture or whatever so u can see it! hes still so small but very well defined!

He is so adorable and small in there! He looks very comfortable :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"