Yellow CM?

MilGoe10

Reaction score
So going off my other post I'm now having yellow discharge this has been going on for the past few days. I still have yet for my period to start but am still getting negative tests. I had an early MC on the 26th of Oct.

Hey I've had yellow and AF came a day later. But I've also had yellow and was pregnant. Have you tested anymore?

The yellow discharge could be either Pregnancy or AF I had it also with both.
And I also read that yellow discharge could be old blood/ from IB bleeding, it's yellow meaning old. GL hun♡♡

I'm sorry to hear that. When are you due for your period?

I had this for the first time last Saturday at 4w2d preggo. FX

I'm not sure I usually get it between the 20th and 25th of the month and I never got it last month
You mean you didn't get it for November? So your last period was October? If that's the case you'd be two weeks late making you a month pregnant. Something should show but just in case it doesn't you should get blood test.

You mean you didn't get it for November? So your last period was October? If that's the case you'd be two weeks late making you a month pregnant. Something should show but just in case it doesn't you should get blood test.

Nope last period was September. I found out I was pregnant end of October but miscarried the baby. I was told within 4 to 6 weeks I should get my period. Tomorrow would be week 6

I just took this. It's a clinical guard and I looked at it at about 6/7 mins after test was taken. I dipped the test in water and the line stayed. What do you ladies think?

PhotoGrid_1544142521068.jpg

Looks positive to me. I had yellow discharge for the first time when I was pregnant with dd, now postpartum I get it all the time so I guess it’s no longer a sign for me, but your test looks promising.

Looks positive to me. I had yellow discharge for the first time when I was pregnant with dd, now postpartum I get it all the time so I guess it’s no longer a sign for me, but your test looks promising.

I'm going to take another FRER tomorrow morning.

The top right picture I can definitely see a 2nd line. The others I can't really tell but I would say definitely re-test in a day or two. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->