Yellow discharge 5 weeks after c section? UPDATE-Got results of swabs, all normal.

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
Is this normal? Im worried may be an infection as Im quite sore still. I only bled for 2 weeks then it turned brown and was very light.

If your worried make an app at your docs and get checked out, better to be safe than sorry when it comes to infections :flower:

I have been having the same thing for 2 weeks now. Its very light, but just doesn't seem stop:wacko: I don't think mine is an infection as it has no smell, I don't have a fever and I'm feeling fine. But if you are worried about it give your doc/mw a call.

Could be the lochia still I guess. Does it smell at all? Just watch out for a fever...and if you have quite a bit of pain ten go to your gp as it may be an infection.x

Thanks I saw my GP, he took some swabs will find out tomorrow, he doesnt think there's infection but there is alot of discharge, it doesnt smell bad though and I dont have a temperature, Im glad I went docs though, even though the swabs wernt pleasant to have, had enough of being prodded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->