yellow pee??

choccy cookie

Reaction score
Hey peeps! Started taking pregnacare 3 days ago and ive been to the loo for a pee and its illuminous yellow!?

Its freakin me out :-( ur advice would be so gratefully received.

Thanx

Xxx

Hey Hun , that's normal I ve had bright yellow wee since taking it in feb
although by the end of the day and 2 litres of water it's a very pale luminous yellow he he x

The B vitamin in it will turn your pee bright yellow especially if you go to the bathroom soon after you take it... drink lots of water throughout the day.

Ever since starting my prenatal vit back in June my pee has been neon yellow. No matter How much water I drink. I know if I forgot to take my vit because my pee won't be yellow!

Hey Hun , that's normal I ve had bright yellow wee since taking it in feb
although by the end of the day and 2 litres of water it's a very pale luminous yellow he he x

yep mine varies from that to very pale/clear think its the vitamin B or something, I take pregnacare too, when I did urine sample at 16 wk appt it was like that and mw said drink more lol she didnt even mention it couldve been that she knows thats what im taking but its true if i drink plenty its not that colour. Im drinking about 2 /3 litres a day too just thirsty anyway lol.

mines is the same, I don't take any vitamins but I probably don't drink enough water

hey :)
ive been taking pregnancy vitamins all the way through, i stopped last week but my pee is still yellow and really sweet smelling!

I always think that its my LO's wee aswell lol x

i m 17 weeks ,and my pee coloured bright yellow to light yellow when i drink much water .....................i think its normal......................soo chill :)

Thanx so much for ur advice :) ur probably right its probs due to me not drinkin enuf although I am tryin to drink more now pregnant.x x

I have this too from pregnacare. At my booking appointment my midwife asked me to do the pee sample right at the beginning of the appointment. It was sitting there right on the desk in front of me practically luminescent! So embarrassing having my day-glo pee sitting in the sample jar for the best part of an hour :lol:

So now I take my vitamins *after* I do the sample. :D

I have this too from pregnacare. At my booking appointment my midwife asked me to do the pee sample right at the beginning of the appointment. It was sitting there right on the desk in front of me practically luminescent! So embarrassing having my day-glo pee sitting in the sample jar for the best part of an hour :lol:

So now I take my vita
mins *after* I do the sample. :D
Thanx hun ill remember that! ;-) x x

The answer is in the question!! Its the b vitamins in pregnacare- i also freaked cos mine was LUMINOUS!!! And i physically couldnt drink more water- turns out it happens when u take b vitamins! Looks freaky though!

The answer is in the question!! Its the b vitamins in pregnacare- i also freaked cos mine was LUMINOUS!!! And i physically couldnt drink more water- turns out it happens when u take b vitamins! Looks freaky though!

Ha ha I know im so glad its not just me! Was gonna stop taking them :) x x

The joys of vitamin B. It's even worse when you have to give a urine sample to the MW and it looks like alien pee :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"