• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Yellow snot like discharge

cvaeh

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 6 weeks 5 days and this morning when I wiped I noticed a small blob of yellow snot like discharge. I am on progesterone pessaries so haven't paid too much attention to cm up until today as often loose some of the pessary. Is this normal or is it the mucous plug coming away? Anyone else had this and had successful pregnancy? Thanks xx

Don't panic it's normal. I get lots and lots of it. I asked about it in my last pregnancy and the midwife said its nothing to worry about as long as there's no odd smell or itching/soreness down below. Then it's best to get checked out in case it's an infection.

It's normal usually. I had both yellow and green discharge, and my OB said it was normal. I was checked for infection a couple times just to be sure, and nothing was ever wrong.

Same here I had this recently and was nothing to worry about xx

Yes super normal. I still get it. Don't worry xx

That was my first pregnancy symptom and I'm still getting it now, for me in partupicular I think it's a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"