Yellow then Brown Discharge? Anyone have any ideas?!

SesshyGirl

Reaction score
This post maybe a bit TMI

We've been TTC for only a few months now with no luck. Im overweight with Diabetes and PCOS but trying to conceive the natural way first (who knows, right?). Hes in perfect health. Down to the nitty gritty. I Ovulated on the 20th-21st range and we 'did the deed' then. obviously its now about 5dpo. On 3-4dpo I had a very little bit of yellow CM just when I wiped. Ive NEVER had this before so I was immediately concerned! But I waited to call the Dr about it. Yesterday it turned brown, followed into today and again its just when I wipe. Ive been gassy as hell and almost constant light cramps for the last 3 days. Certain smells are INTENSE the last few days too like my client lite a cig and I could barely breath and my grandmother's dog had an accident on the rug and the smell had me wanting to gag. I don't know if im 'symptom seeking' or what.

Im at a lose what may be happening because its just SO EARLY but I can say ive NEVER had discharge in the middle of my cycle, and SPECIALLY not yellow (as little as it was).

Any ideas? Could these bazar signs mean I may have conceived this month? ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->