Yellowish brown discharge?

susurrus

Reaction score
Today I was walking around at work and all of a sudden felt a "gush" in my underwear. I immediately went to the bathroom and saw light brown discharge with a few specks of red in it. Upon wiping there was some pinkish red discharge. I left work and by time I got home the discharge was no longer red but is still there when I wipe and is more of a brown color with a yellow tint. I am 8 weeks 2 days today. I had experienced spotting previously from 4 weeks 2 days- 5 days. The doctor said just to rest unless it picks up but wasn't too reassuring based on my previous low fetal hear rate. I have a scan on Monday and won't know anything until then. Any advice or similar experiences? I am trying my best to stay calm and not stress, especially as it's my boyfriends birthday this weekend

I had this at exactly 9 weeks with my youngest, it was dark brown though, after 3 losses before it frightened the life out of me and I went up for a scan, thankfully my lo was absolutely fine! It stopped on its own and no more came, really hope the same is for you, with my losses I had cramping and contraction like pain and with this there was no pain just the brown blood. I'm 7 weeks nearly and I had yellow/brown discharge at 4 weeks which was implantation so could just be yours only just working its way out. Wishing you luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->