Yellowish CM - anyone else?

Ttc1bsg

Reaction score
Hi,

Per my LMP, I am 7w+1. I started seeing yellowish discharge when I wipe. When i walk, I noticed that the discharge is more. I visited the doctor and she did a vaginal infection test and looks loke it came back negative. I still have the yellowish discharge.

Anyone with the same symptoms or has any advice on this?

The doctor said she will do the ultrasound only at 10w. I don't have (m)any symptoms other than slightly sore boobs.

Other than the two of us, we haven't told anyone else about this. So can't even ask family about suggestions.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks

I've had yellowish cm since the beginning of this pregnancy.. No infection, just a part of pregnancy :) all is going well so I wouldn't worry!

I get it with every single pregnancy. It was one of the first signs that I was pregnant in the tww this time!

I have this all the way through the pregnancy.

Same here! Sometimes it's like ewcm and others it's more sticky but is yellow. Seems like it's normal!!

Sounds exactly like me and I was really worried. I also had spotting at 10 weeks and was convinced I had an infection. My swabs also came back negative, I have no smell, itching or any other discomfort. I was then reading that pale yello ewcm is very common in pregnancy.

Ugh, mine turns GREEN, which is usually a sign of an infection, but it's a normal pregnancy symptom for me (I get checked frequently for infections because of it!). Anyway, if yours ever turns green, get it checked out. It is normally not normal. ;) Yellow is a normal pregnancy discharge color, though.

Thanks girls for your inputs. xoxo
I believe I will keep worrying until atleast the 1st ultrasound.

I have it. LOTS of it. But just as an FYI; you can have BV but be completely asymptomatic! I started spotting at 8 weeks, had a pap done at 9 weeks, turns out I had BV and was put on Metrogel for 5 days which cleared up the spotting. I had NO itching, odor, discharge aside from the peachy spotting. I'm all clear and back to pale yellow which I'm being assured is only a result of the hormones raging through our bodies.

I've had a slight increase of yellow ewcm this weekend. The joys of pregnancy!

I've had this too!! But I'm approx 15dpo with bfn I hope it's a good sign for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"