Yes im nuts.while i wait for beta

Reaction score
20170712_190800-1.jpg
caesarapp_201771219931874.jpg
so as y'all know from my other post I have been having sore boobs for about a week AF is not due until July 25th but I've been really hungry and sore boobs and I took a First Response a few days ago and y'all said you can see something but not really on the Dollar Tree test so I should get my bettas back by tomorrow or Friday but I couldn't help it and I had to take another test today do you see anything

So literally right after I posted this I got a call from the clinic that says my Beta came back at 2 I don't understand why my boobs hurt this is really weird is it possible that I could still be pregnant but it not show up on the blood work

I know women can have 0-5 normally, but mine is usually a 0. Do you know what you are typically at? It could be you are just super sensitive and the bub just recently implanted or it could be a cp. but honestly the sore boobs are probably completely unrelated to the hormone. We tend to symptom spot and a lot can cause sore boobs or other pregnancy signs.

I'm personally not seeing lines on the tests, but I'm hoping that beta means you just have a little bean in there who needs time to grow.

Im not sure what my number for betas are..but it was a 2..the sore boobs are throwing me off..maybe af is goimg come suoer early..i dunno ill wait it out..im just confused...i know with dd when i found out i should of bern 5 weeks by my lmp but was only 2 1/2 weeks beta was 25..so i must have o alot latter since i have wierd periods

Are they doing a repeat? I would stay away from home tests for a bit if you were only 2, no point stressing yourself out until it has time to register a proper line.

Yes im nuts lol..who knows this happened with dd i remember posting on here then about this type of thing..so ill just have wait..but i swore on the frer few days ago i seen vv faint line

But a few days ago that wouldn't have been possible unless this is a cp and the number is dropping, and I don't want to think that's the case :(

Also you are not crazy. I'd drops hundreds every cycle on tests lol

20170708_105425-1.jpg
Heres frer from like 3 4 days ago
I swear I feel like I'm pregnant but the blood test say no

Trust the bloodwork. TBH I don't see anything on the frer, sorry :( I'm holding out hope for you since it's 2 not 0

Ive read some articles say 0 to 25 can indicate pregnancy but some say 5 or more is bfp..i do tryst it i guess but still feel pregnant

You have to ignore the symptoms. They'll drive you mad. Hang in there for the next test :hugs: I'm rooting for you

Don't be discouraged. If your beta was 2 just two days ago and it was just a young, viable pregnancy you still wouldn't have enough hcg to register on a cb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"