Yes or No?? Update it was an evap!!! See last page

PrayingMom

Reaction score
I thought I saw a faint line so I took it apart this was within 5min. Humm:shrug: it is FRER and I am 12 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 108
Here is another, I'll try to tweak a few maybe y'all can see what I do in person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 71
It sure is there!! Nice & pink :) congrats! That's how mine always look x

I don't wanna get excited and it not be true I'll wait two days and test again but I really hope this is it!! Thanks so much I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy!!

Do FREF get evaps?

They do, shouldn't be read after the time stated on the pack. Think it's about 10mins. But ur line is pink! :) all the evaps I have had before on these have been like a grey shadow where the line should be. I would test again in 2 days. GL! Looks very promising tho x

Thanks that's what I thought it would look gray & not pinkish. I'll wait a few days and update again. Thanks.

I can def see something on the second pic!

I an also see it. My bfps started off super faint! Good luck!

Thanks ladies I'm waiting til Saturday to test again bc I've had a weird cycle this month. I got a positive opk on digital FR on CD11 2/26 so that make O date 2/27. Then this is what gets crazy I got another positive on CD14 3/1 on a FR (the ones with the lines!) I BD day before and day of and after on both days so either way I'm covered. So I dunno if I am 13dpo or 10 dpo. I think I should wait to AF is due which is Tuesday to test to know for sure!! :shrug:

Okay the next strange thing I threw up twice (sorry tmi) and my poor hubby was having morning sickness, I say morning sickness is because he only get sick like that if I am preggers, he did with our son and my MC. Then I been having tons of pregnancy like feelings tired, sore abdomen like I been doing 1000 crunches, sore breast etc. my dogs keep coming and smelling my stomach they did that last time with before my MC.. I dunno I just wanna know. I'll let everyone know soon enough thanks!! :hug:

Looks like a bfp! Test again! Fxed for a darker line!

I can see a faint line. Please update when you re test :)

I've Taken 3 FRER. And they've all come up with faint pink lines!

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->