Yes or No?? Update it was an evap!!! See last page

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

So ladies I meant to update I'm so sorry! But that was an evap line and a very evil one! But AF showed 3/19 and I'm on CD15 today and I did my mid ultrasound yesterday and I have lots of follicles and two really big ones on the right side, I go back to doctor tomorrow for another ultrasound and then I will get the trigger shot! So here's hope to my BFP this month, I'm really feeling that this is my month I have many potential eggys ready so here goes nothing! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers thanks!! :hugs:

i actually read an interesting post the other day that you cant get pink evaps, someone who works in the test industry posted it which means it could only be a chemical pregnancy when they are pink.

Sorry to hear it did not work out. Good luck in the future hun! I hope you get your :bfp: your next cycle! Also just a tip, never take the HPT apart. It could effect the results and give you false hope.

I would think it would have been a chemical as well. I have had pink lines like that on my chemical pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->