Yes or no?

Coopers_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey girls. Ok so I have been TTC for two years and yesterday at 11dpo I finally got my bfp. Only problem I did a test when I got home and was super faint like can only see it if u squint. Then I decided to hold my pee for a few hours and do another which come out with a darker positive. Then this morning with FMU and more IC I tested again and now only getting super faint lines again :s what happened? Is it still a positive? Xx

i cant help you much sorry hun but i know IC's dont get very dark until your a few weeks gone from what i have seen. plus my ones were only super faint on an IC.

A positive is a positive if there is a line no matter how faint..
Maybe try another brand and use only first morning urine..
Good Luck !

A positive is a positive if there is a line no matter how faint..
Maybe try another brand and use only first morning urine..
Good Luck !

Fingers crossed I'm due af Saturday or Sunday so when she don't show will try a FRER. Do you mind me asking when your due? You know when you just no your preg lol x

Hey girls. Ok so I have been TTC for two years and yesterday at 11dpo I finally got my bfp. Only problem I did a test when I got home and was super faint like can only see it if u squint. Then I decided to hold my pee for a few hours and do another which come out with a darker positive. Then this morning with FMU and more IC I tested again and now only getting super faint lines again :s what happened? Is it still a positive? Xx

What tests u using babes? x

Just Internet cheapies. Like I said been trying for 2 years and if I add up all the money from the FRER's and CBD's I could afford at least the buggy for the next one lol. So this month I decided to only get Internet cheapies and just my luck looks like I have a positive x

Lols babes im with u on that one!! hehe i have brought interenet cheapies and hunni i did about 12 and got a faint line on all apart from one lols.....have u looked at my pics babes? x

Yeah I just looked :) so happy for you. I have done like 20 in the past 3 days ha ha. All had a faint line. I'm that obsessed I was convinced it was a faulty batch and made my OH do one ha ha is safe to say there was def no line on that one lol x

Yeah I just looked :) so happy for you. I have done like 20 in the past 3 days ha ha. All had a faint line. I'm that obsessed I was convinced it was a faulty batch and made my OH do one ha ha is safe to say there was def no line on that one lol x

Me 2!!! haha

OH did one,Mum did one too,Also put water on one and they all came up Neg!!

Hunni mine were as light as urs tho,and a line is a line xxxx

False positives are very rare. Mine were faint for about a week before they started to go dark. Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Update!! If I was pregnant I'm not now :( woke this morning in agony and bleeding quite bad did another test and definite :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->