Yes yes I have sold my house - will be about 29 weeks when we move!!!!!!!!!!!!

puddingqueen

Married & 2 daughters
Reaction score
I am so happy thought I would share some news with you. :happydance::cloud9:

We accepted an offer on our house 4 weeks ago, yesterday we were given a provisional completion date for the first week in May. :happydance:

We are so lucky to have sold too in the current climate........sold to first time buyers and no chain.........had been on the market two and a half years.

We are going into rented........we have a house lined up that we woud like.

But............I will be coming up to 29 weeks pregnant, anyone have any hints, tips or advice on how I can my the move less stressful.

Dave has ordered me not to pick up any boxes whatsoever, but leading up to the move and by the time we move I will feel so helpless as everyone else will be doing the hard work.......

Our house is half packed already........I am so excited :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you all in advance.

:hug:

Lynn xx

Congratulations on your sale!

My advice would be to enlist the help of as many friends and family as possible, I have moved numerous times over the years and it has always been very stressful and extremely hard work!! You can be in charge of refreshments for the workers and of pointing to where the boxes need to go!! (good tip is to attach labels to boxes with the room they are destined for and if you have time a brief list of contents is useful)

Also- if you haven't already - try and throw out any stuff you may be hoarding for the sake of it cos I have found that i move stuff from house to house and then end up sorting it out and getting rid of a lot of things I could have disposed of pre-move!!

Best of luck, hope it all goes smoothly for you :hugs:

Congrats on selling youre house xxx

Congrats to you!

golcarlilly made a lot of excellent points.

Congrats and and do anything get a company to come in and do it all for you, they are good!!! A perfect excuse if a little costly but worth it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->