yes!!!!!!

babytots

Reaction score
well following from my other thread. i got upset because i thought i was ovulating and df picked up on my mood. asked me what was wrong but wouldnt tell me so he tried to gues. got it right on his second guess lol.

anyways at first he didnt say anything so said see thats why didnt want to tell you as get silent treatment from you.

after 5 mins he started talking said that i had put my body through too much recently and should give it a rest and wait. so told him i could wait it was the fact that i thought i'd never get to be pg again which was making me sad.

we talked for another half an hour and then he said well give it a year and we can have another baby. wahooo!!!!!

although i did moan a bit that i didnt want to wait that long as want a close age gap between charlotte and the next baby so he said well within the next year then.

so i'm on cloud 9.

even better is that i didnt ov when i thought i did (thursday) and i've ovulated yesterday/today and me and df did the deed without protection! dont know why though maybe he did it to keep me happy god knows but hoping that in 12 days time i'm staring at a :bfp:.

sooooooooooooo happy!

how is everyone else today? x

So happy for you that he's said you can start trying within the year. And good luck for this month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->