• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Yessss! FINALLY!

NokiaPurple16

Reaction score
WELL, ive finally told my mum, auntie, grandad and one of my cousin im pregnant :/ taken ages but its done now and i feel so much better.
they was all fine about it ...
my mum.... gave me a hug then was like "if you'd told me sooner, you could of got rid of it... you silly girl" ....
that sorter hurt :(

but my doctors is that crap, ive not been able to get an app.. seriuosly :/ i ring up 8am and 1pm everyday and they have no available app... my cousin got annoyed and just rang the hospital.. and ive got an app with a midwfie at 1pm thursday :)

soooo happyyyy :)

.. i'm going to see a midwife and she going to book a scan i think and give me some papers that i gotta keep.. what the hell should i expect, and what are these 'papers' lol ? :/

xx

Well done, i'm guessing the papers she is referring too are you notes which you need to take to all appointments etc and when you go into labour aswell:)

Try not to worry about your mum it was probably just shock :hugs:

ahhh yeahh them lol :) :)
i hope so... i thought she'd be terrified but she wasn't that bad ...

thanks x

Well done and congrtulations!
It's always better when it's out in the open :winkwink:
xxx

well done :D, its always the hardest part, well unless people know you have been TTC... (not saying that you were)

Bet thats a wait off your shoulders now! PS. Your mum probably wanted to protect you thats all. Enjoy the rest of your prgnancy!

Bet that feels like a weights been lifted! Well done :) an dont worry about your mum my mum didnt want me to keep him either at first, she'll come round im sure, its just shock :) x oh and thats your maternity notes, they usually do that at 12 weeks, you gotta fill in a load of crap and give blood etc, your notes are then taken to every app. X

yes deffenatiley a weight of my shoulders lol.. she alright now she said she loves me no matter what soo she fine now :) ... eekk blood :O !!

x

yes deffenatiley a weight of my shoulders lol.. she alright now she said she loves me no matter what soo she fine now :) ... eekk blood :O !!

x

yes blood :/ i just had my appointment 2 weeks ago, and they took so much blood ah! i hate getting blood taken!

woo congrats girl :)

mom probley just shock shil be well happy when bubs is born? wow your quitefar along are you showing any??

and papers: your green notes itl have everythink in there, bloods, blood group, diseases, past history, even if you smoke or not, it would be a nice keepsake if they didnt take it off you when you give birth :(

^^^ i thought that
was gutted wen i realised i wasnt gettin mine back :(
congrats :D:D:D
now u can enjoy ur pregnancy n show off ur bump!!!
xxxx

Aw congratulations :D
I remember having to tell my dad, that was the worst had to do through letter lol but he was very shockingly supportive..

But i'm glad you have the support there and now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :D

Wishing the best for throughout the rest your pregnancy and when little one is born :)

Hope to see you around!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"