yet again i have a girls name but not a boys.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
when i was pregnant with Joshua we had a girls name from early on but not a boys.

i think we decided on a boys name a week or so before he came along.

if joshua was a girl the name we had was Sophie Louise.

this time im thinking Sophie is too short so was thinking Sophia (is that how you spell it)

so i think
girl: Sophia Louise

but again havnt got a clue for a boy.

any ideas that will go with Joshua James.

Jacob, Joseph, Caleb are cute with Joshua??? Love Sophia, my daughter is Sofia. xx

funny you say Jacob.

when i was pregnant with Joshua i said to hubby what about Jacob for a boys name and he said NO.
then last night i asked him what boy names he think we should us and he said Jacob.

i think im set on Sophia.

Love Sophia Louise and the Sophie version....

Boys: Nathan, Oliver, Ethan, William, Benjamin, Thomas, Elliot...these are a selection of the ones on my list hehe (apart from Nathan - thats my nephews name!)

ok maybe not.

ive asked OH if he likes Sophia and he said NO :hissy:

My DH doesnt like hardly any girls names, the only one we could agree on with my last three pregnancies was Evie, but obviously weve used that now. My fave names are Lola and Phoebe, but DH says def NO :growlmad:. I do really want Madeleine May though as they are both of my nans names, but he's still needing a little convincing, but at least hes not as against it as the other two names :thumbup:. Keep working on him, come on girl use your womanly charms :winkwink:. xx

I've got a Joshua hun & bump will be called " jaxon " , There is different ways to spell it so you could have jackson, jakson, jacson etc etc .

I like sophie & sophia both gorg names :)

oh i just dont know.
we looked through the baby names book and all i liked was benjamin for a boy but OH doesnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"