Yet another addition

CK Too

Reaction score
Hello everyone :hi:

I´ve been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks and have finally got around to registering myself.

I´ve just found out that I´m pregnant with my first child - having taken 4 pregnancy tests until I believed it! But I still can´t somehow believe it!! I´ve got a docs appointment tomorrow to get it all confirmed and then hopefully it will all sink in.

I live in Germany - married a German - so it will be interesting to see what prenatal care is like over here compared with England and the States etc. I´m off work at the moment (work as a trolly dolly), so can´t fly at the moment and am waiting to see which office I´ll get dumped in to answer the phone for the next few months - oh joy! So I reckon I´ll be spending plenty of time on here. Evryone seems very friendly and helpful, which is good cos I´m scared stiff about the next few months!!

Hiya
Welcome to B'N'B :)

hi and welcome to the site
hope all goes well at your appointment xxx

Welcome to the site, and have a wonderfull and healthy 9 months

Fantastic,

A big welcome and even bigger congratulations. I have just found out I am pregnant too. Havent got my head around it yet though. This will be my 3rd.

Keep in touch, and let us know how things progress.
x

heya hun, welcome 2 b+b, congrats on ur pregnancy, hope u hav a fab next few months, am sure u will b fine hun :) good luck with ur appointment.
I'm amber and I'm 16+6 with my 3rd, look 4wrd 2 chatting xx

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

:D

Thanks for all the welcoming messages. I can see I´m gonna be spending a lot of time on here!!!

Loads of useful info though, I´m so glad I found this site!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your BFP :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back