yet another sleepless night!

jessylu

Reaction score
:growlmad: oh my god im so tired!! if its not heartburn keeping me awake its something else.im either too hot or cold,restless legs or just cannot get comfy and believe me i have tried EVERYTHING to help me sleep! everyone keeps telling me its just practice for getting up during the night with the baby but by the time my little one is here i think i will be exhausted already. sorry for the moan but its got a bit much!! x

im exactly the same, havnt had more than 3 or 4 hrs sleep in weeks. from 3am onwards im tossing and turning, boiling hot, backache, getting up for loo, just so uncomfy, its really getting me down, wake up in morning so tired and in bad mood, im going out today to mothercare as ive seen these huge long pillow things that go the whole length of your body and are supposed to mould around your boobs, tummy and legs, anything's worth a try, the thought of being like this for the next 19wks before the real sleepless nights begin make me want to cry x

Oh no! Poor you ladies.... have you tried a pregnancy relaxation cd - I'm no expert but could that help? I hate not sleeping, it's horrible to wake up tired and have a whole other day to get through. Hope your partners and friends are looking after you. x

luckily my oh has been great,really busy day but he has done most of it. i bought one of those long pillows but end up throwing it on the floor because i still cant get comfy and get really cross lol! think i might try the cd-its the one thing i havent so anything worth a try!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->