yet another worry...

M

Maman

ive had leg weakness in one of my legs since joel was born. its hard to walk up stairs and things liek that, i asked midwife about it today and she said it could be because of my hypermobility or the spinal and that i need to give it a couple of weeks then if it doesnt ease see a doctor. has anyone else had leg weakness?

My leg was really twitchy after the spinal. It fully wore off in about 2 weeks :)

yeah ive been getting the twitches to, and pressure in my back.

I had my epidural on the 5th, and it was NOT pleasant. I have been left with right leg weakness and twitching. Her first stick hit wrong and I kicked the doctor in front of me. A terrible lightning bolt of pain shot down my right leg.
My bruising is horrific. A week later and the pain is still bad. I feel for you. My first epidural experience was not this unpleasant.

this was spinal not epidural, ive had that before and i had no side effects afterwards. the spinal gave me the itches and now this. she hit my nerve when going in with the needle as well so maybe that did it.

I was supposed to get a second form of something, as they were going to be in there a while doing a tubal as well. After she hit that nerve, she didn't do the second one. I had the terrible itching as well! I got my husband to bring a back scartcher to the hospital for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->