yet another xmas

sparkle83

XLTTC: 10 yrs & counting!
Reaction score
anyone else feel like they're no closer to having a baby than when they started? or are just watching the days go by, doing nothing, getting nowhere?

I feel bloody awful again, I know I should be getting my weight down, but I'm too unhappy to resist my weaknesses (choc and ice cream!). Xmas has always been tough, for 9 years I've thought 'next xmas we might be celebrating as a family' and we never are. This year we have a new niece, and as much as I love her, it should b my turn, dammit.

so, basically very whingy and humbuggy lol

hi, no i feel the same an every1 an i mean every1, my friends, family + db friends + family r all pg or had there bby an we been tryin much longer than alot of the couples hav been together...! It will b our 3rd xmas ttcan yep i was optmistic 1st yr that we'd hav our family xmas next yr...an im a little less optimistic now, as we rnt goin to concieve natrally, just hope we get our ivf in 2010...fingers crossed. Ive been havin appts since march, roll on 2010 is alls i can say...hope we all get our little familys by next xmas or at least pg...good luck...x x

Aww don't be down hun - you've got your drilling next year and that is bringing you closer and closer :hugs:

In January i lost my mum and i was told i had to lose 3.5stone for our IVF cycle - i felt like i was even further away from our goal then i had done the month before. Now we have 2010 approaching and even if the IVF doesn't work first or second time - i'm still closer to that damned :bfp: than i've ever been. You will get there, and have a wonderful Crimbo will just make it that step closer :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->