yey!!! got my big fat smiely face! coming to get you hubby :P

Yay for smiley face! Go get him girl! :winkwink: xx

congrats! i got mine yesterday :)

i mite sound dumb but what does it actually mean if u get a smiley ?. im n cd 10 i have a 25 day cycle so thats spot on. xxx

the smiley face (in your case) or a positive OPK test in general means that your body had a surge of the LH (luteinizing hormone). The LH surge means that you should ovulate within 24-48 hours. it does not confirm that ovulation happened already. for that you need to chart your basal body temperature every morning before you get out of bed.

Hiya

I followed your other thread- see you were worrying for nothing!:flower:

Glad that you got your smiley face- i'm due mine tomorrow and it's looks like it's on it's way from my cheapo tests. Got EWCM today and yesterday too so i'm raring to go.

Fingers crossed for you this month!

Joy x

:haha: Go get him!!

Fx'd for your BFP and lots of :dust::dust:

xx

Hiya

I followed your other thread- see you were worrying for nothing!:flower:

Glad that you got your smiley face- i'm due mine tomorrow and it's looks like it's on it's way from my cheapo tests. Got EWCM today and yesterday too so i'm raring to go.

Fingers crossed for you this month!

Joy x

Joy - go get him now! Day before +OPK is one of the best/optimum days to bd. Also tomorrow and day after and ideally the day after that!! Have fun!

Congrats on smiley babyblonde! Have fun!

Go get him girl!!! :haha: I got a smiley face today as well! But this is the second this cycle, hopefully this time I really Ov! I thought the first one was a lil early anyway, my temps didn't go along with it but me and hubby have been BDing like crazy! :sex::thumbup: Hope we both end this month with a :bfp: GL to you!!!

I think i ovulated today, i had a whole days worth of pos, and one right away this morning, but at noon it was neg, so i hope we all ovulate soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->