Yey, I've just bought my pram!

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
OH and I have been searching and thinking about this for ages. Today I finally talked myself into driving to the nearest icandy and Jane stockist and settled on the icandy apple jogger!!!

I phoned OH, who has been putting off driving me to this shop (in another town that has the kind of roads that makes my heart go crazy cos I'm always in the wrong lane etc) and he wasn't sure what I was talking about, but let me have it anyway :) :) :)

And now we can rest easy cos I've bought a car seat too, phew!

I'm so excited! I want it now!

Ohhh how exciting!!My friend has the ICandy Apple and she loves it!We couldnt even consider it because it wouldnt fit in our car and hubby adamant that we are keeping the car!lol! I settled on the Bugaboo finally!!.xx

how exciting for you!! :D

all these new style prams scare me :o they all have little wheels and whatlooks like a seat on two sticks with wheels at the end :o

we have been looking at a mothercare pram that you can turn to face you (rather than away from you) when baby is big enough to face away, if that makes sense?

it makes it seem sorealdoesn't it when you pick a pram?!
xXx

Grand-Ma is buying us our pram!! We chose the Skate from mamas and papas. And it's so cool!! We basically have everything to start in the living room (not that much of room in our lil place)...When I watch tv, I just turn my head and see my playmat, car-seat, moses basket, craddle, pram, changing mat and bath-tub...we are invaded lol!!! To have those thing helps you making things more real, I like to look at them and picture my LO in them :)) Can't wait to stop day-dreaming and finally live the moment! xxx

wow that's it now hun, all you need is your lo to fit snuggly in there, !!!!

hi guys,

i am new to this site! only just found out i'm expecting!

whats the big difference between the bugaboo and icandy?

my sisters love the bugaboo and have never mentioned icandy?

thanks!

hi guys,

i am new to this site! only just found out i'm expecting!

whats the big difference between the bugaboo and icandy?

my sisters love the bugaboo and have never mentioned icandy?

thanks!

They are fairly similar (i'm not a pram pro) but the icandy apple can be made into a 3 wheeler for off-roading :)

You really need to go and look at them in real life and play with them to decide which best suits you.

And welcome btw!! Before you know it, you'll be BnB obsessed :) X

Awww bet u cant wait to get it hun, hope its nice :)

:happydance: Yeah, congratulations hun, it feel great doesn't it, hope you don't have to wait too long for it, take care :hugs: XX

Very nice...I was so exciting too when we bought ours (bought the bugaboo) and I wanted it together so bad. Congrats on a great purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->