Yey :)

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
So excited just booked a 4d scan :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I thought why not it will cheer me up and also to check that baby definatly
does have girly bits :rofl: x

Good for you! When did you book it for? I was thinking about having one, but I think they work best after 26 weeks.

yaaay when have u got it? Love having things to look forward to. :) xxxx

Oh brill! When is it booked for? I really wanted one but I've realised with baby stuff costing so much that we probably won't able to afford one now :cry:

It must be amazing to see your LO. You must show us pics when you've had it done! :happydance:

Its booked for 4 weeks time i will be 27+2 :happydance:
yeah it does cost alot but i just could not resist! will have quite a bit of time to get our other baby things after the scan and we already have quite a bit so i thought why not :) think they are amazing!
cant wait :happydance: x

Ah Fantastic, ours is booked for the 25th Oct we will be 28weeks, we had already booked it before our 20week scan, but we are also hoping to find out if Squiggle too has all the girly bits......

Ah Fantastic, ours is booked for the 25th Oct we will be 28weeks, we had already booked it before our 20week scan, but we are also hoping to find out if Squiggle too has all the girly bits......

lol, it makes you wonder doesnt it! at my 20 weeks scan the woman was
like 'well it does not have any dangily bits so looks like a girl' i was like yeah but they might be tucked away :rofl:

I just booked mine today too for the 1st nov will be 26/27wks

Yay....sounds exciting:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"