Yikes...confusing dream...

Symphony7

Reaction score
I had to go on an antibiotic two or so weeks ago for a UTI. The DH and I didn't have any sex the first week because I was still getting over a yeast infection...but this last week we can't seem to remember the condom! Neither of us like them, which is why I am religious about BCP. And we do always pull out as a second method, so the chances of getting pregnant are still really slim...but we should have been using a condom. I kind of brushed it off when he got one out last night thinking it will never happen and if it does then it was really an act of God.

Boy did my subconscious beat me over the head for that one last night in my dreams! I dreamt that I was pregnant and was so excited! Then I did the math in my head (which was surprisingly accurate for me being asleep) and realized baby would be here in December and I wouldn't be able to finish my masters program. I woke up freaking out.

I know we are probably okay as he pulled out last night and it's been over two weeks so my BC should be back to working order since the antibiotics. Really put things into perspective for me though...I was so worried about how I would finish school and really want to accomplish that before getting pregnant. What a wake up call...I've been so broody lately I've lost sight of the ultimate plan/goal.

Most antibiotics don't actually affect the pill so check with the ones you took but you should be fine!

Sometimes I have dreams about being pregnant/having children.I remember a few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins. I don't think twins run in my family but two of my mom's cousins are twins.

Ahhh I constantly have baby dreams...it makes WTT so much harder! And they always seem so real too!

lol i have pregnancy dreams too. But most antibiotics do NOT affect the BCP at all. There is one that I know of that does but its mostly prescribed for respiratory infections I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->