Yikes!!!! Doing this again so soon!!

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
I just took a test because I'm 15 dpo and I expected af yesterday and my temps were still up.
There was one time where dh pulled out and wasn't quite on time. That did it.
Right now I have a 3 yo boy (sept 12) and a 1 yo girl (dec 14). We were ok with the idea of 3 or 4 kids but we wanted to wait until dd was at least two before trying again. Hoping for a three year gap.
I really wanted to treasure and enjoy my daughters toddler years since I struggled through my sons. (She's a much happier and easy personality).
Now we have to worry about a new vehicle too. ( we have two sedans).

Sigh. I know it'll be ok but I'm also worried about childcare since my son won't be old enough for kindy yet and I still will need to work part time. My aunt who watches the kids one day has made it clear she won't watch three kids.
My in laws who just moved up here also have not been willing to babysit either (mil raised kids for 40 years of her life. (Two kids 17 years apart) She's done she says).

Sorry. I'm just blurting out there.

I guess I'm fertile myrtle. And the line was darker than the control so I'm sure it will be a viable pregnancy.

I know it's hard but don't stress too much about the immediate stuff. This baby will grow into a child then a teen then an adult and you will forget how hard it was and you won't be able to imagine your family any different!

Reid!! Congrats!! I am sure it is a shock but things will fall into place :hugs:

Reid!! Congrats!! I am sure it is a shock but things will fall into place :hugs:

Yes quite a shock!! Thanks for your support! And I hope for a very quick bfp for you in the spring!!

I'm in the same boat as you at the moment. My daughter was born November 14 and now I'm expecting my second. Was unplanned and unexpected especially after trying for my daughter for 8 years. I'm full mixed emotions right now. I have no idea how far I am as my periods have been so messed up so waiting to have a scan next Friday that will hopefully tell me how far I am.
I have so many thoughts and emotions right now I don't know if I'm coming or going. I'm terrified. I'm sure it will all work out fine for us both though. X

I'm feeling the same, my sons still very much a baby. When he has a bad night I'm sat wondering how on earth we'll manage with 2!

Your mother in law sounds like a right treat! 😐

Congrats! My first two were only a year apart, both born in the same birth month. It was hectic in the beginning but now they are the best of friends. It'll work out :)

Reid, congrats hun! I remember you from when we were both pregnant with our boys! Just yesterday I got my BFP for baby #2! We waited a little because also our DS was the not so chill kind!

Hopefully your 3rd will just roll with the motions and be the easiest yet! :)

Reid, congrats hun! I remember you from when we were both pregnant with our boys! Just yesterday I got my BFP for baby #2! We waited a little because also our DS was the not so chill kind! .
Hopefully your 3rd will just roll with the motions and be the easiest yet! :)
Hi!
Congratulations! So happy for you! Yea I think with my ds it would
Have been better either closer in age or further apart. The two years difference has been a challenge with him
I'm feeling the same, my sons still very much a baby. When he has a bad night I'm sat wondering how on earth we'll manage with 2!

Your mother in law sounds like a right treat! 😐

Yea. It's disappointing but I understand. Hey, maybe she'll change her
Mind once she's more settled here. She is actually pretty great person and I love her so much! She'll make dinner for us once a week when we both work. So that's really nice. We're working on her ;)

Hey girl - congrats!

I have a 4 month old little girl and just got my BFP two days ago. My line has progressed on a FRER today, so I'm sure mine will go ahead as well.

I feel a bit stressed since they will be only 1 year apart. It will work out for us both, I'm sure!! :hugs:

Everything will be fine don't worry. I know it's very hard trying to see the bigger picture but this LO will slot easily into your life. We're super mums, we make anything work for our babies!! Congratulations xx

Yes quite a shock!! Thanks for your support! And I hope for a very quick bfp for you in the spring!!

Aw,thanks! I hope so too so we cab be partial bump buddies :)

How did your DH react?
Haha that would be awesome!
He was there (first time!) and read the test for me. He laughed nervously but he's a lot more relaxed about it than I am lol!

so glad to hear he was relaxed about it! I think it's fun to find out with your partner there. DH told me that he doesn't ever want me to test without him because he wants to know when I know. I'm glad you got to have a lovely moment with him!

Congrats on your BFP:) I know the feeling. I had my first 3 kids within 3.5years. So I had 3 kids under the age of 4. My dd was 3.5 when my youngest was born. She didn't even start kindergarten until 6 months later. I stayed at home with all as daycare costs here are very expensive. I know it hard not to worry, but things will work out.
I am now surprisingly pregnant with baby #4, so not planned. But my kids are older now. DD is 7.5, DS1 is 5.5 and DS2 is almost 4. Even though they are older I am really worried how it will be with 4 kids. I also get pregnant very easily. My husband has agreed to a vasectomy once this baby is born. Lol Good luck to you:)

Hey ladies i just found out that I'm expecting again a week after my twins turned one. I'm excited but nervous at the same time as I'm currently doing most of the parenting due to my husband's work. I have an older son who helps but he has recently had an accident and is in a cast. I guess I'm to concerned what others will say even though they don't really help me now. To me every child is a blessing but some just see them as an expensive price tag. Sorry just wanted to blurt out a bit and i feel like this is the only place i can release my feels and not be judged.

Hey ladies i just found out that I'm expecting again a week after my twins turned one. I'm excited but nervous at the same time as I'm currently doing most of the parenting due to my husband's work. I have an older son who helps but he has recently had an accident and is in a cast. I guess I'm to concerned what others will say even though they don't really help me now. To me every child is a blessing but some just see them as an expensive price tag. Sorry just wanted to blurt out a bit and i feel like this is the only place i can release my feels and not be judged.

I'm als a little worried about what people will say. I know I shouldn't. Because who cares every baby is a blessing right? But soon after my second was born I kept getting, "oh! One of each! Lucky you! You're done now, right?" Or "you're done!" Or "you couldn't possibly want more!"

Yea. Because you decide what the perfect family for me is.... :growlmad:

I didn't expect this so soon so there's that too. I'm just waiting for people to do side eye and say really? Another? Ugh.

I love babies and having newborns. And I'm gonna love all the ones I have!!!!

I'm als a little worried about what people will say. I know I shouldn't. Because who cares every baby is a blessing right? But soon after my second was born I kept getting, "oh! One of each! Lucky you! You're done now, right?" Or "you're done!" Or "you couldn't possibly want more!"

Yea. Because you decide what the perfect family for me is.... :growlmad:

I didn't expect this so soon so there's that too. I'm just waiting for people to do side eye and say really? Another? Ugh.

I love babies and having newborns. And I'm gonna love all the ones I have!!!!

I know that's right. People say the same to me about having both sexes, but no one helps take care of my kids but my husband and i. I didn't even think we could get pregnant seeing how my husband had to take chlomid before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->