yipeeeee!!! God is good.

miraclebaba

Reaction score
i have been trying to conceive for six months and i took several tests,they showed a faint positive. today my husband brought home clear blue test nd I AM Pregnant...2-3 weeks:happydance:....

Congratulations! just wondering of you did anything different this month or if you could share what you've been doing?

Ahh congratulations!!
Send some luck my way ;)

xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS!!! There's nothing quite like seeing those 2 lines appear. I refuse to use a digital unless i see the lines first lol. Something about hoping and having it say a flat out "Not Pregnant"... at least with the lines you can twist it and move to different light until you're ready to accept there's no second line LOL!

Congratulations! just wondering of you did anything different this month or if you could share what you've been doing?

hey, yes we went online and searched for sites where they can calculate when i was ovulating, and we searched alot. the last 5months we have been having sex everyday and it didnt work,so we came across some good advise that my husband should stop drinking coffee and drink green tea,eat nuts,avocados, not bath with hot water and he must not wash the "balls" with hot water as this kills sperm, and that we shouldnt have sex everyday. we had sex on the first day of my ovulation and on the third day and also on the last day so that we can build up sperm count and 3 weeks later here i am pregnant. i didnt even know when i was ovulating.. you should take alot of dairy... i hope this helps..goodluck

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Ahh congratulations!!
Send some luck my way ;)

xoxo

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: this is all yours...i pray that when you :sex: the :spermy: will go where it is supposed to go and :af: is not allowed to come....i will be praying for you my love

CONGRATULATIONS!!! There's nothing quite like seeing those 2 lines appear. I refuse to use a digital unless i see the lines first lol. Something about hoping and having it say a flat out "Not Pregnant"... at least with the lines you can twist it and move to different light until you're ready to accept there's no second line LOL!
lol, i know what you mean. i tested before my period was due and my husband was so mad that i wanted to test, i told him i couldn't wait, i really didn't think it would happen so quickly, i was doubtful with my first test as it showed a faint line then i googled faint positives, from there i screamed and cried... getting a negative hurts alot, i know how it feels, month after month of trying and tho baby adverts are not helping but all shall be well... :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you so much my friends , now the journey begins...:hug:

Congratulations!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/congrats_zpsf2f53271.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->