yippeeeeeeeee another temp rise for me!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Dropped from 36.2 to 36.0 then rose to 36.4 and today 36.8

long may it continue.

x

Yeah mine is still high to (36.7)! I'm 13 DPO now and I still have plenty of 'symptoms'. AF is due today, but no sign as of yet.

Stay away witch!

TEST TEST TEST!

I am either 8/9dpo!
x

You are a bad influence on me young lady!

I will test tomorrow with my FMU!

ok well I will be like a stalker.
I am a bit nervous to test tomorrow.

I counted all my pervious af's for the last 3 months and they are either 27 or 28 days. so if i had af on 26th March I should either see AF on Tues or wed

But.... you know this two week wait thing? Mine isnt? I must ovulate late and have a shorter time till af.

x

As long as you luteal pahses 9the time when you OV until you get your AF) is 10 days or more you are fine!

you may have well spoken hat in swahili i didnt get a word of that lol. But yea ok . lol.

Ok... again in English.

You need there to be at least a 10 day gap between the day that you ovulate and the day that your period arrives in order to sustain a pregnancy. This is known as your luteal phase. It should be the same amount of time each month and on average it's between 10 and 17 days. If you have a longer peiod one month it will because the time before you ovulated (your follicular phases) was longer.

Is that any better?

yea ok so basically I will have had a luteal phase of 12 days if my af comes on wed?

this is all interesting stuff!

Thanks chicken!
x

Yes and it should stay 12 days (or thereabouts) for every cycle. So you would normally see a temp drop the day before or the day your AF arrives.

wicked. Lets hope it keeps rising and that we are bump buddies!
x

That would be fab!

What time are you testing?

I shall be testing the minute i wake up!
If its a bfn then i will wait and if af doesnt show then i will do another next week when H2b is gonna be at home!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->