Yoga

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi guys...Anyone do yoga? I am going to start classes after Christmas now...I have been thinking about it for a while, I have a bad back and knees, so am hoping it'll help to strengthen my back up a bit!

I do occasionally. More so before I got pregnant but I'm picking it up more often now a days. I don't go to a class but I do it at home.

I do occasionally. More so before I got pregnant but I'm picking it up more often now a days. I don't go to a class but I do it at home.

I'll probably do it at home in between the classes too! I'm actually really excited about it! And I want to get toned, and was told it's amazing for toning up!

I have bad hips and was told to do yoga. I did it while pregnant with Zane and it was great. Starting it again soon once I hit 12 weeks with baby 2.

Yoga is easy to do but u really feel the burn I love it, never been to classes ive got a home dvd

I'd do it better at a class, I'm more likely to stick at it at first, after a while I'll probs just do it at home!

I have been doing yoga for about 14 years. I do it at home and use a dvd or a book and some music. Absolutely love it. Gives me more confidence as well as helps with relaxation and strength.

Just got a pregnancy one ready for when we start trying :happydance:

Can't recommend it enough.

Just got back from my session...It's the best one yet, I feel so calm it is unbelievable lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->